Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
wasting a post to say how i utterly despite hulk. what a fakkit of a footballer. all he does is dwell on the ball until the defenders catch up to him and he tries a trick or dribble that fails. the offense is going through him, and any competent team would beat standard at least 3-0 by now. he drifts all over the field and is the focal point yet he doesn't involved any of his teammates no matter how open they are. hulk somehow has failed so hard standard still has a chance.

GOAT momentum-killing wild shot taker tho.
he sucks. really wanted those CHelsea rumors to be true so he could destroy them from the inside.

37 year old and 400 lbs Sulzeer pocketed him.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That album is amazing :wow:

I've been listening to Innervisions lately too :bow:

Misstra know it all :bow:
bruh, the man in the 70s was on another level. Just a completely different level :wowjb:

Over the past month or so it's become startlingly apparent. White women be shoppin gettin pregnant and procreatin'

Seriously the amount of white women I've seen preggo is at an absurd level. I guess there's not much to do in those frosty wintertime months but to bone.

I wouldn't know anything about that :ffs:
Late January to around Valentines day. I see it all the time in DC.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
wasting a post to say how i utterly despite hulk. what a fakkit of a footballer. all he does is dwell on the ball until the defenders catch up to him and he tries a trick or dribble that fails. the offense is going through him, and any competent team would beat standard at least 3-0 by now. he drifts all over the field and is the focal point yet he doesn't involved any of his teammates no matter how open they are. hulk somehow has failed so hard standard still has a chance.

GOAT momentum-killing wild shot taker tho.
TBH i was thinking something like this when I was watching the game a little :yeshrug:

Why are so many super jacked/built soccer players fraudulent? :patrice:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Vincent Tan is a hero of the LGBT community and a fashion pioneer, which often happens tbf

in 10 years we will all wear bright red mesh shirts over suits :blessed:

yall wanna contribute for an OFT song? :lupe:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
fe7e95b5-1dcb-4dd7-a38f-af32bfa859e1-620x465.jpeg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So Lupe Fiasco basically functions as a ghostwriter now (I know he's doing the rapping etc but still)? Man that guy fell off. One day you're writing a rap song from the perspective of a cheeseburger, next you're on twitter peddling verses for $500 a pop.

But that reminds me of that dude Stu who was a ghostwriter on sohh who was actually brilliant :bow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Vincent Tan is a hero of the LGBT community and a fashion pioneer, which often happens tbf

in 10 years we will all wear bright red mesh shirts over suits :blessed:

yall wanna contribute for an OFT song? :lupe:

has to be a song about the departed but now returned @Kunty

But that reminds me of that dude Stu who was a ghostwriter on sohh who was actually brilliant :bow:
that guy was a legend

RIP Lupe's career, btw