Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Remember when Aaron Lennon was a promising young winger and Gareth Bale was a hype job of a left back :ohhh:

How does this dude feel about a breh coming into the team, learning his position in like half a season, becoming the best player in England the next, and then fukking off to Real for a record fee to be an international cup winning glamour boy doing super questionable things to iberian teenage girls on discrete private islands? It's like Gareth just up and stole this nikkas dreams. :takedat:

bruh HA HA HA:mjlol::russ:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Soft red card..but we need to just be organize i will feel scared shyt less whenever downing crosses the ball into the box. I dont get why danny rose is starting when we obv bought ben davies to take his spot smh

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And our tempo is shyt. Not enough pace in the squad and too much lateral passing. Even on breaks, I saw Mata playing lateral or back passes. :beli:
Mata is slow and can't run with the ball. He is also easy to out-muscle off the ball so the majority of his passes are backward/sideway passes when pressed; he can't shield the ball or hold on to it under any real pressure.

Kagawa >>> Mata

Sorry, but it's obvious Mata painfully slows down our play and isn't mobile enough. Hopefully Van Gaal will start playing Kagawa instead

I thought this last year too, but signing Mata was a mistake. Shinji is quicker and technically better.

This is exactly why i've always said that i prefer Kagawa at #10 Mata is just so painfully slow

It wasn't until Gerrard gave him a head start and caught in that game in the US that I realized how slow Mata is, and in this system the game is just passing him by way too often, he can't seem to make any space for himself.

ktG9SRB.jpg

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Mata is slow and can't run with the ball. He is also easy to out-muscle off the ball so the majority of his passes are backward/sideway passes when pressed; he can't shield the ball or hold on to it under any real pressure.

ktG9SRB.jpg
Shinji about to go through his 3rd manager where he can't find minutes. :to: