Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Don't understand the slighting of Herrera, when he came off and the already shyt Fletcher paired with the terrible positioning of Fellaini turned them completely flat, but carry on.:manny:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Fam, this was Swansea. Before this game, a lot of people thought they would get relegated and their manager would get sacked early. They lost a lot of players. Let's face it, without the allure of CL, United are trash. You're gonna have to pay Vidal and Di Maria 500/week to play for United without CL and to live in Manchester.

Well, those are how predictions go sometimes. It looks like they did the job to get the players to keep them competitive. I wouldn't close the book on United yet.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Don't understand the slighting of Herrera, when he came off and the already shyt Fletcher paired with the terrible positioning of Fellaini turned them completely flat, but carry on.:manny:

Did you see the preseason wankfest for him after he strung together a few passes and looked like a competent CM? United fans haven't seen anything like that in years.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Agreed. Fellaini should've came on for Fletcher (even though I would've preferred even more his useless ass stay on the bench).

Herrera does need to work on his passing, though.

Ashok

Banned
Daps
So United fans, what formation would you like going forward? That 3-5-2 getting exposed, didn't work for Rodgers last year.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Yeah, I was floored by the way Ki was playing... Where the f**k was this last season?

I dread what Spurs will do to Yedlin. Rich Jews with no patience with fans that act the same... :snoop:
Ki was generally good but overshadowed by Sunderland being so bad of course

I have hope for Yedlin... Spurs have a good track record developing players. It's already established players coming in to their team where the problem is

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I was floored by the way Ki was playing... Where the f**k was this last season?

I dread what Spurs will do to Yedlin. Rich Jews with no patience with fans that act the same... :snoop:
Ki was one of sunderlands best players last season. Lowkey dude can ball