Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So United fans, what formation would you like going forward? That 3-5-2 getting exposed, didn't work for Rodgers last year.
Who even knows at this point. Our team is so unbalanced at the moment, we have no formation that we can claim as our definitive formation. Fact of the matter is we need to sell/loan the deadweight asap, and replace in the areas in dire need of quality.

Then there's that injury problem where our players can't healthy seemingly at all...

:hmph:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
And our tempo is shyt. Not enough pace in the squad and too much lateral passing. Even on breaks, I saw Mata playing lateral or back passes. :beli:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. Fellaini should've came on for Fletcher (even though I would've preferred even more his useless ass stay on the bench).

Herrera does need to work on his passing, though.

What the fukk is the point of buying Spaniard that needs to work on his passing?
xTnqfVU.png

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Remember when Aaron Lennon was a promising young winger and Gareth Bale was a hype job of a left back :ohhh:

How does this dude feel about a breh coming into the team, learning his position in like half a season, becoming the best player in England the next, and then fukking off to Real for a record fee to be an international cup winning glamour boy doing super questionable things to iberian teenage girls on discrete private islands? It's like Gareth just up and stole this nikkas dreams. :takedat:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Yeah, I was floored by the way Ki was playing... Where the f**k was this last season?

I dread what Spurs will do to Yedlin. Rich Jews with no patience with fans that act the same... :snoop:

:dwillhuh:

Did you watch Ki play at all last season? Dude was killing it for sunderland every game he played