Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jozmer instantly creating an impact, making space for his teammates to come in and score through :blessed:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah can't even hate on the brehs for last year. They were all SAS this and SAS that, and you know what? :ld: Sturridge and Suarez did the damn thing this year. And I think Sterling is going to have a properly big season this year. The notion that they're going to win anything is hilarious because Liverpool, but these United fans :upsetfavre: What other group of fans spend an hour before each game hyping up some journeyman and then an hour after it acting like they thought he was shyt the whole time.

This whole pre-season was all about Herrera's passing...and now breh needs to work on his passing :mjlol: Like he's just gonna dial up a montage and become a competent passer somewhere in time for United to not be 6th come Christmas :heh: The brehs live in this miraculous world where sometimes brehs just can't have bad games, or that just maybe some of the players are actually shyt and will remain so

It's a shameful performance really.
I feel you but their delusions of grandeur when it comes to the transfer market can't be ignored :heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Unrelated note but when the fukk did David Banner start looking like this!? :mjlol:

10320486_10152221805995163_1951646191795740048_n.jpg
:mjlol:

My boy showed me this video, and I asked the same question. "Why the fukk is he trying to look smart?"

I dont know what he discussed in that video, my entire convo was about that dumbass outfit.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Getting ready for this Arsenal game :gladbron:

Don't know why but I got a feeling this is THE team brehs :banderas:

I might have found the one :blessed:

Let's see now :youngsabo: