Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Your boy lamela hopefully comes thru this season. 15 goals in serie a is no joke

Huge fan of his but his biggest flaw is his inability to play facing the goal, he likes to have his back against the goal too much.

Remember those 15 goals were with Zeman.. prolly the most offensive minded coach in the game :patrice:

I wanna see him succeed but we'll see :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nii Tackie Mensah was missed. all these knee injuries though :patrice:

EDIT: breh went for the beckam special :heh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Had to fix that there for ya breh :myman:
Nah can't even hate on the brehs for last year. They were all SAS this and SAS that, and you know what? :ld: Sturridge and Suarez did the damn thing this year. And I think Sterling is going to have a properly big season this year. The notion that they're going to win anything is hilarious because Liverpool, but these United fans :upsetfavre: What other group of fans spend an hour before each game hyping up some journeyman and then an hour after it acting like they thought he was shyt the whole time.

This whole pre-season was all about Herrera's passing...and now breh needs to work on his passing :mjlol: Like he's just gonna dial up a montage and become a competent passer somewhere in time for United to not be 6th come Christmas :heh: The brehs live in this miraculous world where sometimes brehs just can't have bad games, or that just maybe some of the players are actually shyt and will remain so

It's a shameful performance really.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Coli football experts are the whispers of lukaku being a fraud true
I hope not

Are they gonna put atsu's career on ice
Who are the young black superstars on the pitch¿?¿?¿?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Huge fan of his but his biggest flaw is his inability to play facing the goal, he likes to have his back against the goal too much.

Remember those 15 goals were with Zeman.. prolly the most offensive minded coach in the game :patrice:

I wanna see him succeed but we'll see :manny:
Zemans pescara team in serie b was one the most entertaining Italian club i have ever seen

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nah can't even hate on the brehs for last year. They were all SAS this and SAS that, and you know what? :ld: Sturridge and Suarez did the damn thing this year. And I think Sterling is going to have a properly big season this year. The notion that they're going to win anything is hilarious because Liverpool, but these United fans :upsetfavre: What other group of fans spend an hour before each game hyping up some journeyman and then an hour after it acting like they thought he was shyt the whole time.

This whole pre-season was all about Herrera's passing...and now breh needs to work on his passing :mjlol:

It's a shameful performance really.
you-ain-t-got-the-answers-sway-o.gif

Its one game :comeon: And we not the first team to lose the first game of the season and move to the top of the table :yeshrug:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:blessed: Finally I win some coli cash on a game of footy
Also good for Leicester pulling a draw out of their first match back in the top flight