Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I'm no expert but I went to sleep with a vision of this Man U loss
It just feels like an old mans club
Like they expect history to go out there and play for them

I didn't watch the whole game did bony play¿?¿?¿?(bony+gomis= is this what you call black excellence here in the coli¿?¿?¿? Jahahahaa)

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Be labeled a choker and trash at Tottenham, be a giant killer at Swansea.... :mjlol:
everyone turns into a choker and trash at Tottenham to be fair.

I must be leading the fantasy league, with Siggy leading the way :smugbiden:

Swansea have such a decent group of players. Jefferson Montero! Haven't heard that name since Jozy was at Villarreal. Sigurdsson, underrated as fukk. Gomis. Dyer speed. Ki, who must be playing like someone just saved his life from Sunderland.

Good team they got there :tu:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
everyone turns into a choker and trash at Tottenham to be fair.

I must be leading the fantasy league, with Siggy leading the way :smugbiden:

Swansea have such a decent group of players. Jefferson Montero! Haven't heard that name since Jozy was at Villarreal. Sigurdsson, underrated as fukk. Gomis. Dyer speed. Ki, who must be playing like someone just saved his life from Sunderland.

Good team they got there :tu:

Yeah, I was floored by the way Ki was playing... Where the f**k was this last season?

I dread what Spurs will do to Yedlin. Rich Jews with no patience with fans that act the same... :snoop:

Ashok

Banned
Daps
Can't believe most of you have this squad ahead of Liverpool

Liverpool will struggle with Champions League, unless they get knocked out early. But if United struggle like this, Liverpool might get that 4th spot.

Ashok

Banned
Daps
For what it's worth, I think United came out very flat. I doubt that happens again.

Fam, this was Swansea. Before this game, a lot of people thought they would get relegated and their manager would get sacked early. They lost a lot of players. Let's face it, without the allure of CL, United are trash. You're gonna have to pay Vidal and Di Maria 500/week to play for United without CL and to live in Manchester.