Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
But none of that matters b. This isn't about the actual situation anymore. I could give a fukk about Mike Brown. People die every day b. A lot of them unjustly. His death means nothing, it just provided an opportunity for a result. And now? There's no good result to be had. This descends entirely into word versus word, and do you believe thieves? I wish this situation could be thrown into the bushes and forgotten about, but black America already took it to front street and will ride this ship down to the very bottom until conflicting testimony means this cop continues living his life (and then goes on a multi-million dollar book tour and gets an ovation and a free drink every bar he walks into) because no one could wait a few fukking days for the truth to come out and approach the situation with a plan.
very logical and rational, but i would never expect people to not react emotionally to a body being left on the streets and the town blockaded, even if avon barksdale were the one killed.

And that's it :blessed:

I've given up on grand scale changes. shyt is a dream, and more importantly, a lazy, cowards one. Do work in your community, make your life happy for yourself and your family and maybe, just maybe, if you're really fukking incredible, like three or four friends. Then just raise that shyt into your children and make a nice little happy place for yourself in the universe.
"manifest destiny" doesn't jibe with local ordinance and government. thomas jefferson, certified genius :beli:

the ferguson police dept is grade a clowns tho :mjlol: they couldnt WAIT to break out those tanks and rifles, brehs were probably getting changed into gear in an atmosphere similar to pre-game super bowl locker rooms

they played their hand entirely too early and now everyone hates cops

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
they played their hand entirely too early and now everyone hates cops
:heh:

Breh, I live in Saint Louis and let me tell you this ain't the case. Lots of childhood friends, family friends, former employers coming out in support of these pig b*stards :flabbynsick: makes me sick.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And that's it :blessed:

I've given up on grand scale changes. shyt is a dream, and more importantly, a lazy, cowards one. Do work in your community, make your life happy for yourself and your family and maybe, just maybe, if you're really fukking incredible, like three or four friends. Then just raise that shyt into your children and make a nice little happy place for yourself in the universe.
on top of this, why does it matter?

If he put his hand up and was like "i give up," why does it matter?

Rodney King was drunk and in a high speed chase. Does that mean he needed to be beaten within an inch of his life?

Eric Garner was selling cigarettes illegally. Does that mean he needed to get hit with a chokehold which killed him?

Michael Brown isnt innocent, but this should not change anything. (im not naiive tho, I know it will)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
on top of this, why does it matter?

If he put his hand up and was like "i give up," why does it matter?

Rodney King was drunk and in a high speed chase. Does that mean he needed to be beaten within an inch of his life?

Eric Garner was selling cigarettes illegally. Does that mean he needed to get hit with a chokehold which killed him?

Michael Brown isnt innocent, but this should not change anything. (im not naiive tho, I know it will)
I was beyond wrong and don't know what the fukk I was on this day.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
All it does is reinforce the notion that we're all criminals, because the only time we come together as a people is to defend them.
like Trayvon Martin?

those people (not all white people, but scumbag :demonic: white people) see cats like Bill Cosby and President Obama as criminals. There is nothing we can do to change that viewpoint.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Surprisingly I've seen very little of Mike Brown on my fb news feed, save for one dude who wrote a screed about it along with a Jezebel article.

But other than that nada. Which is sorta nice. :ehh: