Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
So of course this Mike Brown dude is on fukking tape clear as day robbing a corner store and thugging on a tiny south-east asian :snoop:

Does that warrant being shot up a million times? Nah.

Do I now believe a single word any of these eye-witnesses, especially the dude that was with him in the corner store and when he got shot?

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Brown is a criminal, his breh is a criminal, we have to fukking stop, as blacks in this country, finding fukking criminals as the rallying point where we try to make a stand. So much genuine injustice in the country but we're going to be expected to raise our fists in memory of a fallen broke nikka who couldn't afford some cigarillos.

:beli:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
So of course this Mike Brown dude is on fukking tape clear as day robbing a corner store and thugging on a tiny south-east asian :snoop:

Do I now believe a single word any of these eye-witnesses, especially the dude that was with him in the corner store and when he got shot?

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Brown is a criminal, his breh is a criminal, we have to fukking stop, as blacks in this country, finding fukking criminals as the rallying point where we try to make a stand. So much genuine injustice in the country but we're going to be expected to raise our fights in memory of a fallen broke mawfukka who couldn't afford some cigarillos.

I wonder what the reaction would be if you actually posted this on the mike brown thread breh. Abet so many people are going to call you a c00n or uncle tom bruv its a damn shame.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Brown is a criminal, his breh is a criminal, we have to fukking stop, as blacks in this country, finding fukking criminals as the rallying point where we try to make a stand. So much genuine injustice in the country but we're going to be expected to raise our fists in memory of a fallen broke nikka who couldn't afford some cigarillos.

thing is, it doesnt excuse the cop shooting him up. He gave up.

And was dude a robbery suspect to that cop?

This dude was unarmed and killed in Salt Lake City a few days ago
http://www.inquisitr.com/1412236/dillon-taylor-police-shooting/

He white, and he had an outstanding warrant. Cop didnt know that tho.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Should sign Caleb Porter :troll:
:whoa: he still has work to do with the 2022 World Cup Champions USMNT :obama:

Or bob bradley whos coaching at some random club in norway :heh:
the same random club tipped for relegation, now solidly midtable that has done the double over Rosenborg, beat last season's champions Stromsgodset and this seasons runaway leaders Molde? :leon: good shout

@yoyoyo1 Rubio Rubin starting center forward for Utrecht, that American takeover :wow:

:ohhh: is dude good?
no idea , brought up in youth team but isnt a starter. cant watch any of the games. emerson hyndman though..

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I know it does. This doesn't excuse anything. It's disgusting, it's heinous, it's a reflection of so many things wrong.

But what will come of it? What jury can listen to the testimony of a cop, and then listen to the testimony of someone who conviniently didn't mention a robbery, and then listen to the testimony of a community who are going to roll out "Yes he robbed the store BUT HE WAS A GOOD KID" over and over again. I can't help but look at this purely in terms of results. And this won't deliver any. And this won't deliver any for the same reason none of these high profile situations deliver any. Because it all began with some young black man breaking the law. Mike Brown isn't the martyr that will bring about change. He was another statistic. What if that gas station clerk gunned him down after he let him go?

What happened to him doesn't add up to the crime. But this, as with the others, is all predicated on the notion of another good innocent black boy gunned down. Why does, every single time, the truth actually become a black boy who committed a petty crime got gunned down?

It changes everything. If the latter was the story from jump, you know how we'd actually get some fukking results?

Have the breh who was with him in handcuffs and delivered personally by black leaders in the community to the police. Because it's about justice, right? We want justice for all crimes. Fair justice. Equal justice. Punish this dude for being an accessory to theft, and also punish this officer for excessive use of force and murder or manslaughter or whatever the fukk it winds up as.

But it isn't that. It's more, as per fukking always, self-victimization. Marches, people crying out for days how this innocent person who was just trying to walk home gets gunned down, and that's just not the truth. The story is changing. Again. And you know what happens when your story changes? No one fukking believes you.

This shyt is done. I'm going to winch every time I see a group of black people on tv stammering through "but...but...buts" with tears and egg on their faces trying valiant to focus on the injustice and not the questions of his crime, and his past, that will rightfully be asked. Mike Brown can't tell his side of the story, all we have is what he's left behind to try and get the gist of it.

The gist isn't good.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
It's pointless to have a constructive debate on anything in America.

People will believe what they already believe despite any evidence.. it's boring, really.

Even a hypothetical situation where a guy kills 20 children at a school would get nothing done. Oh wait, that actually happened? etc etc.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
america is an employment office, nothing more. our only hope is to carve out happy and meaningful existences in our local communities and give each other the confidence to stand up to anyone trying to encroach upon that with demonic tactics

police with tanks and masks makes me sick, but it might be the only thing that brings 2nd amendment fanatics and survivors of police prejudice together

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin

And was dude a robbery suspect to that cop?

This dude was unarmed and killed in Salt Lake City a few days ago
http://www.inquisitr.com/1412236/dillon-taylor-police-shooting/

He white, and he had an outstanding warrant. Cop didnt know that tho.
But none of that matters b. This isn't about the actual situation anymore. I could give a fukk about Mike Brown. People die every day b. A lot of them unjustly. His death means nothing, it just provided an opportunity for a result. And now? There's no good result to be had. This descends entirely into word versus word, and do you believe thieves? I wish this situation could be thrown into the bushes and forgotten about, but black America already took it to front street and will ride this ship down to the very bottom until conflicting testimony means this cop continues living his life (and then goes on a multi-million dollar book tour and gets an ovation and a free drink every bar he walks into) because no one could wait a few fukking days for the truth to come out and approach the situation with a plan.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
america is an employment office, nothing more. our only hope is to carve out happy and meaningful existences in our local communities and give each other the confidence to stand up to anyone trying to encroach upon that with demonic tactics
And that's it :blessed:

I've given up on grand scale changes. shyt is a dream, and more importantly, a lazy, cowards one. Do work in your community, make your life happy for yourself and your family and maybe, just maybe, if you're really fukking incredible, like three or four friends. Then just raise that shyt into your children and make a nice little happy place for yourself in the universe.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But none of that matters b. This isn't about the actual situation anymore. I could give a fukk about Mike Brown. People die every day b. A lot of them unjustly. His death means nothing, it just provided an opportunity for a result. And now? There's no good result to be had. This descends entirely into word versus word, and do you believe thieves? I wish this situation could be thrown into the bushes and forgotten about, but black America already took it to front street and will ride this ship down to the very bottom until conflicting testimony means this cop continues living his life (and then goes on a multi-million dollar book tour and gets an ovation and a free drink every bar he walks into) because no one could wait a few fukking days for the truth to come out and approach the situation with a plan.
the good result that can come out of this, and what matters to me, are those images of the police in tanks and with assault rifles and with snipers.

People were shocked when they saw that, and if that can somehow stop this military police movement that was going on, then so be it.