Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah, black people did ALL OF this. And did it all first.

And guess who came through and was like "Nope! :mjpls:"

it happened in South Africa

It happened in Germany.
yeah, that was so :demonic: that was literally copied out hitler's playbook when he invaded poland. yall seen schindler's list? when the nazi officer is describing how jews came to poland in rags and in 100 years, built a thriving community that was outpacing much of europe proportionally? and then goes "by tomorrow, it will be erased :demonic: "

that scene and black wall street in tulsa enrages me. so i hate when people post pics of ferguson and trayvon and go "what is this, 1963 amirite?"

shyt has gotten INCREMENTALLY better, not enough to kick back and relax. and that's sad tbf :ld:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I have literally read 2 sentences of all the above.

But it sounds like, rather than their being no racism and everyone being equal. Don Rhymus would rather black people segregate themselves and build their own communities in order to dictate their worth.

That's racist lads. Can't we all just get along?

Besides if you want respect, you gotta kill people like the muslims do, then everyone'll be scared of ya.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah, that was so :demonic: that was literally copied out hitler's playbook when he invaded poland. yall seen schindler's list? when the nazi officer is describing how jews came to poland in rags and in 100 years, built a thriving community that was outpacing much of europe proportionally? and then goes "by tomorrow, it will be erased :demonic: "

that scene and black wall street in tulsa enrages me. so i hate when people post pics of ferguson and trayvon and go "what is this, 1963 amirite?"

shyt has gotten INCREMENTALLY better, not enough to kick back and relax. and that's sad tbf :ld:
it wasnt just Black Wall Street

Post-Reconstruction, they went to war on any form of black advancement in the South. While in the North, we couldnt live in certain areas.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
it wasnt just Black Wall Street

Post-Reconstruction, they went to war on any form of black advancement in the South. While in the North, we couldnt live in certain areas.
and to top it off, it's been erased from history books unless you study reconstruction or african american history

small towns in mississippi had black mayors during reconstruction :ohhh:

as a result, americans get lost in the sauce and think we're gradually climbing towards equality, when in reality, there have been nadirs and peaks, and if we dont recognize this, we're prone to another nadir

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one knows this.

Its never been mentioned. Its one reason im :mjpls: this story.
So then im sorry if that's the case, i have no problem with the beef black people have over this and @Don Rhymus is talking alot of hot sh1t that I DO agree with in general, but is completely irrelevant to this situation.

How the fucc you gonna turn a cop shooting multiple times into an unarmed black dude that is SURRENDERING into "it's black peoples fault anyway, we gotta do better" :what::why:...that's retarded. Even if the cop had responded to the robbery call directly, what gives him the right to shoot and murder him when he's not posing a threat? Black americans are 100% in the right to be upset

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it REALLY happen in South Africa on a grander scale than the end of the Civil Rights era? Because I really don't think so.

But he's the president so who gives a fukk? As you said, some people will always be the same. I don't want to change that. I think it's a foolhardy notion. There will be no end to prejudice. But guess what? He's the leader of the free world and there's nothing they can do about it :banderas:

Nah, I mean we have to pull, a people I guess. We have to get to that point where we cut the kumbaya "we're all brothers and sisters" shyt, accept that not everyone who is black whose life is a mess didn't deserve. And not even just "not everyone", accept that most peoples whose lives are shyt are because they ain't shyt and are shyt people and keep it moving. The one generalization that stings me because I think there's some truth to it is "black people don't think that anything is there fault".

We don't know, probably not. There's been zero notion that that's been the case, but then again before today we knew nothing about any situation in a corner store. Anyway, I'd be surprised if that was the case.

My thing is I really don't care. If they did rob that store, I'm going to hate seeing every black person in this country either willingly or being pressured into fight the good fight for a common thief when I'm sure, I'm absofukkinglutely positively sure there's an infinitely more genuine cause out there that all this unity would be better used for.

In another store, that clerk might have blown a hole in his back and been called a hero for it. No, being clapped up in broad daylight for something like that isn't right.

What I'm saying is I'm sick of pushing aside the situation to focus on the issue. Makes us all look pitiful we gotta rally around a plain-as-day criminal. I'd rejoice if Al Sharpton got on TV and said "He was a criminal but criminals shouldn't be treated like this" because that's what the actual issue is now. But we know that won't be the case. It's going to be another "woe is us" narrative that absolutely anyone can cushion any emotional blow from by conveniently pointing out he committed strong-arm robbery.
:why: no, the actual situation that shoukd be focused on is cops thinking its all good to shoot and murder black people, esp when they're surrendering :what: who gives a fucc if he was a criminal, that sh1t just isn't right point blank...and if the cop wasn't responding to a crime when he approached mike brown, then that just shows it could've been any of you brehs in this thread that could've got murked..that cop was just on one..

Either way, you man need to be on your p's and q's...get a legal licence to carry and learn your rights as a citizen and laws pertaining to interacting with cops if you don't already and stay safe

Cos its clearly gonna get worse

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:why: no, the actual situation that shoukd be focused on is cops thinking its all good to shoot and murder black people, esp when they're surrendering :what: who gives a fucc if he was a criminal, that sh1t just isn't right point blank...and if the cop wasn't responding to a crime when he approached mike brown, then that just shows it could've been any of you brehs in this thread that could've got murked..that cop was just on one..
I was beyond wrong and don't know what the fukk I was on this day.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
and to top it off, it's been erased from history books unless you study reconstruction or african american history

small towns in mississippi had black mayors during reconstruction :ohhh:

as a result, americans get lost in the sauce and think we're gradually climbing towards equality, when in reality, there have been nadirs and peaks, and if we dont recognize this, we're prone to another nadir
It's all black people fault tho :smugdraper:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So we're talking about a black caste system here? :ohhh:

I think if one were to look they'd find that that type of thinking is actually pretty common with a lot of black people.

But I'd wager that it's actually sorta hard to just be like, "y'all nikkas ain't shyt!!" Because people empathize and everything and when they see other people that look like them struggle they get sad. My dad is that way, self made from the gutter but it actually breaks him up whenever he sees a black person who is deep in poverty or struggling, even though it's very easy to be like, "nikka we made it! :bronumad:"

But there is always that struggle between community and individualism that with black people is difficult to navigate.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile white people have rallied and raised money for ALS by dumping buckets of water on their heads.

You have to admire their ability to band together and get things accomplished :ehh:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@Don Rhymus doesn't understand that every issue isn't an open invitation into the supposed pathology of Black people and by switching the subject to that sort of discussion he is feeding into what the mainstream does when issues of race are brought up. Someone's character does not matter in issues of the fair distribution of the law. The fact that you're playing into this character assassination speaks volumes about to the extent that you've adopted the mainstream method of dealing with racism against people of color. Lastly, stop comparing African-Americans to immigrant groups. It is an entirely different history and you're comparing what is often the best of the best to the an entire classification of people. If I took the worst off people and least educated people from Africa and Asia and made them the immigrant class you'd have an entirely different perspective. Even more immigrants from Africa the pejorative term "resettlement" children is tossed around. Those kids often fall into many of the same pitfalls as African-Americans and they were the ones who were child soldiers or whose parents were killed in war, etc. They weren't brought here into a community. You're making lazy comparisons.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@Don Rhymus doesn't understand that every issue isn't an open invitation into the supposed pathology of Black people and by switching the subject to that sort of discussion he is feeding into what the mainstream does when issues of race are brought up.
I was beyond wrong and don't know what the fukk I was on this day.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's all black people fault tho :smugdraper:
it speaks to the importance of nationalist movements by oppressed peoples

i'm not mad at kurds, basques, zionists, quebecois, black american nationalists, uigurs, tibetans, et al.

of course i wont agree with everything they do in achieving their goals, and when they sprout from hatred of another group they will remained poisoned, but the idea of simply having a state that can and will protect them at all costs is priceless

that being said, i think all these countries should be friends :hug: