Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
not going to lie, ive liked the moves made by city this summer. cant believe we got 12 million pounds for garcia :pachaha:

the only thing that hurts is seeing micah edge closer to the exit... i dont get why they dont let him fight against boyata and demichellis for the backup cb spot. if I were city, I would loan out nastasic along with rekik since they are both still young and let micah, boyata and demichellis fight for the spot. if he was given a fair shake i have no doubt micah would pass them both. then next year demichellis would be gone, i would let boyata go and let micah battle rekik and nastasic for the backup cb spot.
Boyata sucks breh

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
not going to lie, ive liked the moves made by city this summer. cant believe we got 12 million pounds for garcia :pachaha:

the only thing that hurts is seeing micah edge closer to the exit... i dont get why they dont let him fight against boyata and demichellis for the backup cb spot. if I were city, I would loan out nastasic along with rekik since they are both still young and let micah, boyata and demichellis fight for the spot. if he was given a fair shake i have no doubt micah would pass them both. then next year demichellis would be gone, i would let boyata go and let micah battle rekik and nastasic for the backup cb spot.

Micah is no CB, trust me.

We need to keep nastasic tho.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
All these managers want to spend money they don't have and quit when they can't :heh:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Bellerin holds the sprint record for the club now.

Spanish excellence :wow:

The way the interview was phrased, I think Theo was referring to Bellerin breaking Henry's record, which is still hard to believe....

http://news.arseblog.com/2014/08/walcott-reveals-new-arsenal-sprint-king/

Asked who’d win a sprint between him and Henry, Walcott joked: “Me! Thierry is in his 30s now so I would be very disappointed if I didn’t beat him. I beat his sprint record which Hector has now broken.”

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Manolas looked impressive in the world cup. That would be great pick up for arsenal but arent arsenal more need of a DM?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
New lads take notes. :tu:

Arnautovic, Ben Arfa along with the god Shelvey, we got ourselves a stew cookin' baby!

j7a2y42.png

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Theophilus :blessed:

The Sanchez, Ramsey, Theo counters should be fun to watch

I hope people not forgetting the work he was putting in from his debut until he got in the Spurs game. That goal against City in the 6-3 :banderas:

And before one of you herbs say something, that game could have easily been a draw or a closer loss...hell if Giroud wasn't such a fakkit that game he could have had a hat trick.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Micah is no CB, trust me.

We need to keep nastasic tho.

i think i just need to let him go :to:

yeah i agree, i only want them to loan nastasic out so he gets his fitness back. theres no way hes playing over mangala or pelligrinis favorite demichellis. what do you think about the money city recouped from rodwell and garcia? i definitely wasnt expecting that

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'll be surprised if Ben Arfa is allowed in the stadium, never mind on the pitch, might want to change that one.