Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
“You cannot compare players under the guidance of Moyes with those same players under the guidance of Louis van Gaal. Every trainer and coach and manager wants a different style of play and different tactics, so it is impossible to compare."

Louis-van-Gaal1-600x400.jpg

==========
cristiano-ronaldo-415-jose-mourinho-crying-after-winning-against-barcelona.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-562-arsene-wenger-crying-after-losing-a-game-for-arsenal.jpg

pellegrini-close.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how advisable is cutting ties with EVERYONE? the people i've befriended are the most mediocre, uninspiring motherfukkers :wow: and I've been doing some thinking, truly feel it's holding me back somehow to the point i'm considering this

i've just gone on a ruthless 'fukk it' facebook unfriending spree and i got like 6 people left, and about to delete that shyt entirely

how hard is it to start over? :lupe:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't see us making the top 4 to tbh, man city,chelsea def have THE squads and arsenal look like they good enough to crack the top 4 but as always not win the league..its a toss up between Man U, Us, maybe tottenham and everton for the 4th spot..i feel like we need a top midfielder to complement gerrard and coutinho in midfield cuz happy feet Henderson isn't gonna cut it in the knockout stages of the CL

Spurs don't score enough.
United's midfield is still hot garbage.
Everton :ld:

They'll be fine. There's still so much attacking talent on the roster that the goals will come. Lock down this Moreno signing and let's see what the defense can do.

Gotta say tho, I'm liking what I'm seeing from this Emre Can cat. Start the season with him and Hendo in the central midfield. Stevie's looking mad :flabbynsick: this preseason.

And :mjlol: @mastermind so desperate for bantz he's resorting to Metro headlines.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And :mjlol: @mastermind so desperate for bantz he's resorting to Metro headlines.
to be a deluded Liverpool fan :wow:

The actual quotes are hilarious, but he thinks we playing the headlines game :whoo:
how advisable is cutting ties with EVERYONE? the people i've befriended are the most mediocre, uninspiring motherfukkers :wow: and I've been doing some thinking, truly feel it's holding me back somehow to the point i'm considering this

i've just gone on a ruthless 'fukk it' facebook unfriending spree and i got like 6 people left, and about to delete that shyt entirely

how hard is it to start over? :lupe:
go for it.

best way to do it is just move.

Ive done this with every woman Ive met the last 8 months.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Change could always be good. If someone isn't really bringing much to your life, cut em. It sounds slightly ruthless and horribly entitled, like OHHH BECAUE YOU'RE SO fukkING GREAT... but it is what it is. :yeshrug: