Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/02/karim...pectful-liverpool-transfer-rejection-4819068/

V6rzP.gif

He is feeeeeeeewwwwwwwwmmmmmmmiiiinnnnnn

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@yoyoyo1 Breh just thought of a troll idea. Lemme know what you think. Make a thread in the coliseum calling basketball soft for how they are reacting Paul George's injury. Then put in some of the worst injuries to soccer players. Ramsey, Gjibril Cisse, Eduardo, the works. Should be interesting :patrice:
not bad but they seem equally gruesome, would need some good spin

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Don't go to Biloxi Beach brehs. The water is damn near as dark than my skin. Terrible scenery.
I never in a million years would have even considered it, but could to have preconceived notions confirmed.

juno-beach-on-the-east-coast-of-florida-allan-hughes.jpg

I live four minutes from that :wow:

I had a threesome on that a few months ago :heh: I don't really hang out with one of the girls that much, so any time I see her and she's all like "You better say hi motherfukker!" I'm like "Weird, I don't really crew with this brehette like this" then I remember she swallowed some Little Rhymuses while a puerto rican girl was tonguing her bootyhole and I'm like ooooooooohhhh that's right I should be nice.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I never in a million years would have even considered it, but could to have preconceived notions confirmed.

I had a threesome on that a few months ago :heh: I don't really hang out with one of the girls that much, so any time I see her and she's all like "You better say hi motherfukker!" I'm like "Weird, I don't really crew with this brehette like this" then I remember she swallowed some Little Rhymuses while a puerto rican girl was tonguing her bootyhole and I'm like ooooooooohhhh that's right I should be nice.
hey breh

fukk you ok?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Don Juan Rhymus XXX Productions brehs. :noah:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Don Juan Rhymus XXX Productions brehs. :noah:
What's hilariously is how agitated I was as the situation was unfolding and I was oblivious. One of the girls I've been hooking up with for going on two years now, so I saw her downtown and hit her with the "Let's go drink wine on the beach!" which you may as well be buying a girl a pony the elation is incredible. But she had given the other girl and ride, and I was mad about it, thinking she was going to cockblock, NOT remembering for a second that they fukk all the time. So we're on the beach, I'm all snuggled up with the girl we start kissing and shyt and I feel the other girl like fidgeting around, and I'm just thinking to myself how much I wished she would just fukking disappear....but ole girl was trying to get my pants off :lupe: As I realized she had already given up and had just pulled my joint through the zipper and started going back and forth on us :lupe: Then she stood up, got naked, bent over, and started praising the aesthetics of her vaginal, and I'm commenting on it in the most academic manner until I realize they're both looking at me like "So are you going to fukk it or what?"

I had this moment smashing from the back under the pale moonlight with the gentle sound of rolling waves near the sectioned off areas for turtle eggs where I was like "Can this be life? :lupe:"