Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone needs to pull calum to the side and let him knoe he's not at sputhampton anymore...knock it off the long balls

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/02/karim...pectful-liverpool-transfer-rejection-4819068/

V6rzP.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Meh...just sorta watching to see the new signings at this point.

Sanchez had me with the constant
VSELQ.gif

He's one of those idiot savant footballers (dunno if I'm using that term correctly. Don't care.). The ones who are shyt and good at the same time. I caught myself several times saying, "Ohh fukked that up Alexis" where it looked like he did a touch wrong or was going to lose possession but then he would find some improbable through ball or retain possession with his strength on the ball :leon:

Sorta weird not seeing Sagan.

Chambers looks like every nondescript white British dude, haircut and all, but yeah like Bury said, gotta relax on those long balls :whoa:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see us making the top 4 to tbh, man city,chelsea def have THE squads and arsenal look like they good enough to crack the top 4 but as always not win the league..its a toss up between Man U, Us, maybe tottenham and everton for the 4th spot..i feel like we need a top midfielder to complement gerrard and coutinho in midfield cuz happy feet Henderson isn't gonna cut it in the knockout stages of the CL

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
@yoyoyo1 Breh just thought of a troll idea. Lemme know what you think. Make a thread in the coliseum calling basketball soft for how they are reacting Paul George's injury. Then put in some of the worst injuries to soccer players. Ramsey, Gjibril Cisse, Eduardo, the works. Should be interesting :patrice: