Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
[QUOTE="phillycavsfan, post: 9489345, member: 1563"]Spurs don't score enough.
United's midfield is still hot garbage.
Everton :ld:

They'll be fine. There's still so much attacking talent on the roster that the goals will come. Lock down this Moreno signing and let's see what the defense can do.

Gotta say tho, I'm liking what I'm seeing from this Emre Can cat. Start the season with him and Hendo in the central midfield. Stevie's looking mad :flabbynsick: this preseason.

And :mjlol: @mastermind so desperate for bantz he's resorting to Metro headlines.[/QUOTE]

You do know that avb has been fired last year right? We have better attacking team that jelled together with PL exp now. Scoring isnt the prob its our backline which we are going to improve by signing muachssio. Yall should worry about whos gon take suarez spot:mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Agreed on the first part. It's the Jorge Mendes/3rd Party Ownership Tax. Think he has played under 50 games as well.

His fee is high but his wages will be reasonable. Khedira is the safer option but I don't know if he fits our requirement as much.

I think it goes through if Wenger wants to do it. He has never had concerns paying the required amount for talents he wants. Ox and Chambers fees were high. Some writer mentioned Wenger had three players at the top of his list, Sanchez, Carvalho, and Seamus Coleman. :manny: he pulls the trigger.
yeah, apparently dude is only one £416,000 a year, so giving him like 2.6 million will be good for us and will blow his mind.

In saying that, the club has to protect itself as well.

edit: he is on 49,000 a year :damn:

Just give him a million a year, and he will be happy.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I imagine @SCORCH just went *sigh* after seeing this one

xyjlsg.gif
Don't tell me it's my boy Torres, please. :sadcam:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I imagine @SCORCH just went *sigh* after seeing this one

xyjlsg.gif

Nobody really expects much from him at this point; you would be surprised if he didn't do something like that.

When that happened yesterday I imagined that's what somebody playing football for the first time would look like. :ehh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
many people in argentina are of italian descent. so is much of the smoked meat there.

i really dont get what's so hard about this
You said Musacchio is some type of smoked meat? Theres no such meat name after Musacchio..Unless you talking about Prosciutto than thats totally different story.