Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Always those. In New York of all places.

I don't like to say it but NY would be better without some people. Reason why I have fallen out of love for the city. I wish Bane would come through and run shyt already.
i was like :why: your fukking grandma didnt even speak english, my kraut/mick friend

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Reading th NYPD Wikipedia page they really are like a mini army.

I rarely ever see cops in Denver. I probably see a cop car like once a week if that.

Despite that though the sheriff's department has had misconduct allegation ongoing now for several months, scum.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
i was like :why: your fukking grandma didnt even speak english, my kraut/mick friend

That's the thing that gets me most.Good chance their grandmothers are still alive and still don't speak English. I've met a few Italians and Greeks in that situation.

I'm sure it's like that everywhere but it's beyond ironic.

Reading th NYPD Wikipedia page they really are like a mini army.

I rarely ever see cops in Denver. I probably see a cop car like once a week if that.

Despite that though the sheriff's department has had misconduct allegation ongoing now for several months, scum.

They create the tension in this city breh. I watched it last Friday night in Harlem when people were just out on the block drinking and vibing.

They've always been dirty but before it was these nikkas is crazy [/PastorManning] Now more and more folks are filming them and shedding light on em.

They're all about quotas and handing out fines, that's how the NYPD and City survive so they harass folks.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Messed up stories, but I wouldn't know. Never had even close to a remotely negative story :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
my favorite month of champions league :blessed:

all those qualifying teams that fall just short of getting in, but are better than 75% of the europa league random teams that make it

rb salzburg already down to qarabag.. they never fail to lose to the most random teams :dahell:

HJK/APOEL is a great one

partizan/feyenoord/legia. most interesting time of the CL

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
finnish football fans in a mourning period, nothing but second guesses and sadness

up 2-0 on APOEL in the 1st leg, MACOUMBA fukkING KANDJI gets a red card, now 2-2. Best chance a Finnish team has had to qualify in 15 years :sadcam:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I dunno. I don't see the big deal with wearing other shirts to a game. :yeshrug:
You can go to any sporting event here and see dozens of other jerseys being worn by people, I never think anything of it. Some people just want to see a live sport.