Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So I got to Harrison, innit. But I couldnt turn on that bridge. Why? because some breh (probably a Tottenham fan @gandolpiffni saying this is the end)

Then it started pouring and me and my people got drenched, but all we had was one of the damn Arsenal buses. Ended up getting in 14 minutes after kickoff.

And I wasnt even mad :ehh:

everyone just having fun out there

bitter :umad:

Be grateful that your club got its first sell out all season. :mjpls:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ari Gold Bawse just had a thought, lewis's season could've flopped before it begun. :lupe:

I remember during the australian gp build up the pundits were talking about the numbers the drivers had chosen to use for the year and they pointed out lewis' choice to use the number 44 could've been a bad move to make because in chinese culture, the number 4 brings back luck and using the number 44 is :huhldup: status :lupe:

It was written :lupe::lupe::lupe:

Oh yeah ari, you and @Don Rhymus , both you man need to check ya inbox, and if you did already :pacspit: lol jks......but seriously :birdman:

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So lads i'm on a hunt.

A MILF hunt, if you will. And by MILF i ain't talking technicals i'm talking traditional, i'm talking 'mature', 40+.

I want experience, i want stretch marks, i want a down trodden, sex with younger guys is my only escape from my depressing life, woman.

I want a woman who knows the tricks of the trade.

How do i go about this. Going to a bar is off the table, wouldn't embarrass myself, i could pull them with ease tbf but there is no situation i could accomplish this without ridicule from elsewhere. I mean i'm 25 sure but i look a lot younger by all accounts.

POF etc is tough because they all tryna get married and a no strings freak is hard to identify. Especially while i'm back home and the pickings are slimmer.

Any advice lads?

I've got with 3 19-21 year olds in the last 2 weeks and i am bored to death. I mean i got one back at uni who i'm in regular contact with an genuinely like but that had to wait til i go back so for now i'm just doing whatever.
Best guess is swingers sites.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH is an unconscionably appalling derelict and a masturbatory acidly acrimonious delinquent who has delusions of adequacy.

gwP34jv.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Thanks man.

I see what you're saying about unique and what I'm trying to say in that last sentence. Which now that I'm really thinking about it...

What I'm trying to say is that the rise of #menswear (the stuff posted in the GQ Clothes Thread is the closest thing I can get to defining it, but the large scale birth of a bunch of blogs, instagrammers etc. that followed menswear, guys who say jawn, Complex, Hypebeast, GQ, and white dudes who really enjoy rap and black culture but have never engaged with a black person at any point in their life) directly influenced how NBA players dress and critically how we view and judge them.

When I was writing I was thinking about how NBA players dressed back then and how we've arrived at Lebron, Russ, Wade and all the other ridiculous fashions that those dudes wear.

I guess to boil it down (sorry for the length) I was trying to explain why we would even care what the players and coaches are wearing. #menswear and the internet has birthed a bunch of bloggers and instagrammers and has provided their inner critic with a mic and lectern to judge and cast a critical eye on athletes dress.

How does that relate to Wenger's jacket? Well perhaps we never really would have noticed the jacket? But when I read all that back it all seems a bit specious.

Thanks all, thanks for the feedback...I got some more work to do :tu:
:ehh: i like where it's going. is your plan to open with the wenger jacket and segue into the #mw phenomenon? because that appears to be your route, which is cool

I'm glad to see that there are at least some people that know the truth!
good posting, shalom aleichem

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
that "sell out" with visible empty seats saw 25,000 posers have "their club" held to an ineffectual, impotent 0 goal performance :ahh:
and no on one gave a fukk about the result but the New Jersey Caffeine Drink fans :ahh:

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking about it. What the fukk was the point of that Kim Kallstrom loan!? :dead:

We need more Wenger smileys. We should also push to get an official smiley sanctioned. I vote AVB I sense that I'm fukking up.
:ehh: i like where it's going. is your plan to open with the wenger jacket and segue into the #mw phenomenon? because that appears to be your route, which is cool

Other way around. #menswear has made us more aware and critical of the sartorial choices of coaches and players ---------> extended paean about the sleeping bag coat/puffy duster. Sprinkle in other football manager clothing choices

• Owen Coyle shorts
  • The Tony Pulis baseball cap and the nylon track pants and his insistence on changing into a suit AFTER the match
  • The antics of the Chilean coach Pitbull look alike this summer and his wrist sweatbands and tight polos and how his name sounds like a wonderfully seasoned condiment.
  • the Carlo Ancelotti cardigans and his luxe ass croakies that he was seen sporting this summer at the Michael Buble concert.
  • the skinny tie connoisseurs AVB, Pep, the like.
  • The Mourinho knock offs and Mourinho's descent into shambles.
  • the Mancini scarfs.
So on so forth.