Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Now understand why donovan was so mad being picked over by scrubs like graham zusi:mjlol:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Heard Arsenal were shyt.

Oh well. Either way I was going to waste two hours of my life, just boiled down to a decision between one worthless friendly and another worthless friendly.

One of the people I was with was a Man U fan and we waited like 30 minutes just to see Man U leave the bowels of the stadium. He thought they were going to walk out, shaking hands waving and shyte.

Brehs just breezed by in a blacked out coach with LvG standing up in the front with a maniacal grin and zoomed off to the Four Seasons :mjlol:

No fukks given. But I gotta respect the hustle. The merch stands were absolutely raped by fans.

But LvG really is a peculiar looking dude. Like he spent at least ten years in the formative stages of his life doing wall squats for ten hours a day. His posture is a marvel in rectilinearity. And oddly enough it extends to the posterior of his skull, which is as flat and vertical as his back.

Rooney's hair was looking good.

I feel fukking embarrassed for the two fans that jumped the barriers when the Man U fans were doing their lap at the end. Getting arrested for a friendly match ffs :mjlol: You couldn't make it up.

edit:

And I really just like these outings just for the bantz with people. I went to the bar after the match and started chopping it up with some fukkboy with a Man U shirt on. I lazily mentioned that Arsenal lost and he was like, "Oh yeah and they just traded Luis Suarez to Barcelona"

I sat there for at least four seconds like: :dwillhuh: and gathered myself to just say, "Yeah it's a shame"

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
NJ Energy Drinks 1 Arsenal 0

if you think I'm not going to use this at every opportunity in this thread.