Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
tumblr_n9bz3jRRhI1rypay0o3_500.jpg

925569_1458791194375598_940285377_n.jpg

10570177_1512123382335092_1514708673_n.jpg

the summer inter-sport fukkery tho :wow:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:wow: we are coming for that title

Dejan Lovren seals Liverpool transfer
The 25-year-old Croatian international today put pen to paper on a long-term deal with the Reds after completing his medical.

Lovren becomes Brendan Rodgers' fifth signing of the summer and the third arrival from St Mary's, following the capture of striker Rickie Lambert and midfielder Adam Lallana.

Upon finalising his Anfield move, the centre-back told Liverpoolfc.com: "It's a dream come true. I'm happy and glad to be here. I'm proud and can't wait to start.I know we have millions and millions of supporters - Liverpool is more than a club.

"After I played at Anfield last season, I said to myself: 'One day I hope I'll be able to play here for Liverpool'. The fans will know from the first minute that I'm a player that will give 100 per cent on the pitch."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/167331-dejan-lovren-seals-liverpool-transfer

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I completely forgot about Arsenal/NJED match. :yeshrug:

Basically, I'm out of tune with the preseason friendly.

On an another note, I come to a realization that I'm a nasty fukk when it comes to sex, I mean I want to do whips and ropes ting one time. :lupe:

What i've come to realise is nastiness sex wise is really relative to peoples morals/standards...not really mindblowing point but still

Mate, i used to work with a breh who enjoyed eating out his girl on her period and i know a dime :noah: half jap/eng girl that told me she likes to be fucced in the ass and then sucking the dicc afterwards, regardless of whether there's doo doo residue on it or not :lupe:

They were a couple btw :ehh:

And after being told all of this i knew there was just a tier of sexual griminess i could not attain and stuff that i thought was next level like choking, whipping, spitting and roping was actually pretty tame

Oh and i also used to work with one girl that wore a dog choker and only like being fucced from behind while eating out of a dog bowl :skip:

:krs: That's some sick shyt..................................I wish i find could find a chick like that. :leon:

I want to fukk in a muppet costume tho. Imagine being Oscar the Grouch fukking a chick in a trash can. :merchant:
:krs: great posting brehs

@SubZeroDegrees outchea on bourbon street hollerin at hoes dressed like a teletubbie :ehh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you see ham :sas1:

mercedes still tried to make him let rosberg win :mjpls:

Alonso's defence and positioning is just :whoo:
Alonso :upsetfavre: he's a c*nt, but a brilliant driving c*nt, the fuccer

And yeah at least lewis knows whats really good now :mjpls: no team orders when it benefits nico

I don't ever want to hear any of that "we let our drivers race eachother" sh1te coming from toto wolfe or mercedes ever again

Oh and i usually defend lewis when it comes to people saying he acts like a diva but he was acting like a prick during the podium celebrations, anthony needs to have a word with him and tell him to wind his neck in, his screwfacing and short answers are getting a bit grating now

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:wow: we are coming for that title

Dejan Lovren seals Liverpool transfer
The 25-year-old Croatian international today put pen to paper on a long-term deal with the Reds after completing his medical.

Lovren becomes Brendan Rodgers' fifth signing of the summer and the third arrival from St Mary's, following the capture of striker Rickie Lambert and midfielder Adam Lallana.

Upon finalising his Anfield move, the centre-back told Liverpoolfc.com: "It's a dream come true. I'm happy and glad to be here. I'm proud and can't wait to start.I know we have millions and millions of supporters - Liverpool is more than a club.

"After I played at Anfield last season, I said to myself: 'One day I hope I'll be able to play here for Liverpool'. The fans will know from the first minute that I'm a player that will give 100 per cent on the pitch."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/167331-dejan-lovren-seals-liverpool-transfer

Gonna be great when Southampton finishes above Liverpool :wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gunna lie.

Everything being discussed in this thread is kinda tame brehs.

You brehs ain't really see when shyt gets dark :wow:
You got scenarios nastier than a breh enjoying eat out period puccy breh??? :lupe:

Lets go there then

Or is ignorance bliss? :lupe: