Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
drogba%20free%20kick%20against%20arsenal.gif
This was only career highlight everything else he was a scrub which daniel levy really wants to forget

I think we need to put an asterix over every goal scored against Alumnia :snoop:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It ain't a pre season friendly in the United States until you count into the double digits the amount of shirts worn by fans that aren't the two teams on display.

I fukking hate that about US sports.

Some guy was wearing a Colombia shirt ffs

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
red bull arena aint even full for this match :obama:

thats my underwhelming ny/nj crowd, whyd i ever doubt you :to:

It ain't a pre season friendly in the United States until you count into the double digits the amount of shirts worn by fans that aren't the two teams on display.

:yeshrug: it's US soccer culture, any 'big occasion' game brings them out

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just realized how much I hate coming to Mile High. It encapsulates everything that is annoying about US sports and live sports as a spectacle in general.

The overpriced beer, the bombastic speakers playing shytty music, being surrounded by children, the smell of plastic nachos and general soulless, chilly and grey characteristics of the stadium in general.

Add to the fact that they keep playing a irritating Man U commercial that has Ryan Giggs doing mini hurdles soundtracked by the most atrocious dubstep you could imagine.

This shyt brings out my inner @frush11

Cashley in though :flabbynsick:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

someone came up with the GOAT name for this

soccer cosplay

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Just realized how much I hate coming to Mile High. It encapsulates everything that is annoying about US sports and live sports as a spectacle in general.

The overpriced beer, the bombastic speakers playing shytty music, being surrounded by children, the smell of plastic nachos and general soulless, chilly and grey characteristics of the stadium in general.

Add to the fact that they keep playing a irritating Man U commercial that has Ryan Giggs doing mini hurdles soundtracked by the most atrocious dubstep you could imagine.

This shyt brings out my inner @frush11

Cashley in though :flabbynsick:

:umad:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
stylin on these arsenal wastemen :blessed:

we've missed Miller SOOOOOOOO MUCH, see how good Oyongo is at LM and how solid Miller is

wont be surprised if we go on a GREAT run to close the season like this

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
standing ovation for a player they can all just come back and see on saturday :laff:

these nikkas :laff: