Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I completely forgot about Arsenal/NJED match. :yeshrug:

Basically, I'm out of tune with the preseason friendly.

On an another note, I come to a realization that I'm a nasty fukk when it comes to sex, I mean I want to do whips and ropes ting one time. :lupe:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I completely forgot about Arsenal/NJED match. :yeshrug:

Basically, I'm out of tune with the preseason friendly.

On an another note, I come to a realization that I'm a nasty fukk when it comes to sex, I mean I want to do whips and ropes ting one time. :lupe:
What i've come to realise is nastiness sex wise is really relative to peoples morals/standards...not really mindblowing point but still

Mate, i used to work with a breh who enjoyed eating out his girl on her period and i know a dime :noah: half jap/eng girl that told me she likes to be fucced in the ass and then sucking the dicc afterwards, regardless of whether there's doo doo residue on it or not :lupe:

They were a couple btw :ehh:

And after being told all of this i knew there was just a tier of sexual griminess i could not attain and stuff that i thought was next level like choking, whipping, spitting and roping was actually pretty tame

Oh and i also used to work with one girl that wore a dog choker and only like being fucced from behind while eating out of a dog bowl :skip:

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
What i've come to realise is nastiness sex wise is really relative to peoples morals/standards...not really mindblowing point but still

Mate, i used to work with a breh who enjoyed eating out his girl on her period and i know a dime :noah: half jap/eng girl that told me she likes to be fucced in the ass and then sucking the dicc afterwards, regardless of whether there's doo doo residue on it or not :lupe:

They were a couple btw :ehh:

And after being told all of this i knew there was just a tier of sexual griminess i could not attain and stuff that i thought was next level like choking, whipping, spitting and roping was actually pretty tame

Oh and i also used to work with one girl that wore a dog choker and only like being fucced from behind while eating out a dog bowl :skip:

:krs: That's some sick shyt..................................I wish i find could find a chick like that. :leon:

I want to fukk in a muppet costume tho. Imagine being Oscar the Grouch fukking a chick in a trash can. :merchant:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs: That's some sick shyt..................................I wish i find could find a chick like that. :leon:

I want to fukk in a muppet costume tho. Imagine being Oscar the Grouch fukking a chick in a trash can. :merchant:
Lol...i dunno where you are bruh but for the london lads, just seek out a uni chick that works fashion retail...90% of them are a fuccin mess lol...the trendier the shop the better

And i've never been a costume guy uno, seeing girls in costumes has never really done much for me cos it comes off pretty quickly so i dont really see much points in it...altho to contradict myself, another girl that i used to work with (all these mad girls came from the same job btw) uploaded pics to instagram of her getting fucced (could've been posing because she was looking into the camera making a duck face (:snoop::mjlol:) but she had no panties on, was bent over and dude was behind her nekkid) and her and her friends in pvc dresses at this bi-monthly london sex club night and some of those pvc dresses had a breh :whoo:

But yeah to get back to what you asked, just zone on umi/festival girls...all the girls ive mentioned were that type and that same half jap girl i told you about, i held back the craziest stuff i knew about her cos well...its a bit :merchant:

It gets her off seeing her own blood during sex

She enjoys cutting during sex

And in the 1st ever convo i had with her, she told me she fancied simba from the lion king (yes i had to clarify she meant the fuccing cartoon :dahell:) and another girl in the shop backed her on it :mindblown:

Brehs, i couldn't even make that up if i tried...i don't have the imagination lol

Last edited:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
tumblr_n9bqunTtWu1rsazayo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9bqunTtWu1rsazayo6_1280.jpg