Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Well atleast Jose knows there wont be any more little horse excuses for him going 3 seasons without a trophy this season so he's started bringing out the games early.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Oh yes, I'm still devastated by that signing that happened 4 years ago. I still cant sleep some nights.
2412556-7738687810-Denze.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So lads i'm on a hunt.

A MILF hunt, if you will. And by MILF i ain't talking technicals i'm talking traditional, i'm talking 'mature', 40+.

I want experience, i want stretch marks, i want a down trodden, sex with younger guys is my only escape from my depressing life, woman.

I want a woman who knows the tricks of the trade.

How do i go about this. Going to a bar is off the table, wouldn't embarrass myself, i could pull them with ease tbf but there is no situation i could accomplish this without ridicule from elsewhere. I mean i'm 25 sure but i look a lot younger by all accounts.

POF etc is tough because they all tryna get married and a no strings freak is hard to identify. Especially while i'm back home and the pickings are slimmer.

Any advice lads?

I've got with 3 19-21 year olds in the last 2 weeks and i am bored to death. I mean i got one back at uni who i'm in regular contact with an genuinely like but that had to wait til i go back so for now i'm just doing whatever.
Would've thought pof or tinder would've been your best bet? (Don't know if any old chicks frequent tinder btw :yeshrug:) cos even though they put down they're looking for relationships/marriages, i'd imagine they'd know what the deal is if a 25 yr old breh approached them...and i'm sure they put down down they're looking for relationships cos well...implying that you're looking for reckless peen at their age just kinda looks bad...

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Maybe just change the age range on Tinder?

In Denver there is an area of town that is somewhat older, 30-40 or so year old people and families but there are a few specific bars where legit cougars go. I never go because I'm not trying to hang out with a bunch of older white people but surely there has to be something like that around those parts.

concise

Veteran
Daps
ibkrxOiGeoVQc4.gif

Isn't there a reworked gif of this out there featuring him shooting people with a laser gun?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
If Toronto fc wins tonight I would think they would be in contention for cup. They just need upgrade on the back line and more depth players then will be set. But still a huge improvement since last season..