Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Whats happened? :dwillhuh:
dominates the whole of practice....

what happens when qualifying starts and hes on his first lap out?

engine fire and his car wont stop

BteFNC3IQAABZyE.jpg

:to:

concise

Veteran
Daps
now we're going from linguistics to societal impulse though

just because a woman with a huge dikk shocks her neighbors doesn't mean she's "more unique" than a 300 lb man who can do backflips

they're both unique. full stop

No? :usure:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Oh ... and something I never quite got is why salaries are reported by the amount of money players make per week instead of per year? :dwillhuh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Because the working man thinks of his weekly pay. He rarely deals in yearly. The working man doesn't have a yearly set salary he can talk about. He does overtime, he works holidays for time and a half.

It's used by the media so that that working man can directly compare himself to a footballer and be filled with outrage and envy.

Innit.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Because the working man thinks of his weekly pay. He rarely deals in yearly. The working man doesn't have a yearly set salary he can talk about. He does overtime, he works holidays for time and a half.

It's used by the media so that that working man can directly compare himself to a footballer and be filled with outrage and envy.

Innit.

:ohhh: Good post.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dominates the whole of practice....

what happens when qualifying starts and hes on his first lap out?

engine fire and his car wont stop

BteFNC3IQAABZyE.jpg

:to:
Oh word :mjpls:

So he's starting 20th again?:sas1:

And i suppose rosberg took pole right? :sas2:

Ok :mjpls:

:bryan:

I'm at a friends wedding so i haven't seen nothing

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
So lads i'm on a hunt.

A MILF hunt, if you will. And by MILF i ain't talking technicals i'm talking traditional, i'm talking 'mature', 40+.

I want experience, i want stretch marks, i want a down trodden, sex with younger guys is my only escape from my depressing life, woman.

I want a woman who knows the tricks of the trade.

How do i go about this. Going to a bar is off the table, wouldn't embarrass myself, i could pull them with ease tbf but there is no situation i could accomplish this without ridicule from elsewhere. I mean i'm 25 sure but i look a lot younger by all accounts.

POF etc is tough because they all tryna get married and a no strings freak is hard to identify. Especially while i'm back home and the pickings are slimmer.

Any advice lads?

I've got with 3 19-21 year olds in the last 2 weeks and i am bored to death. I mean i got one back at uni who i'm in regular contact with an genuinely like but that had to wait til i go back so for now i'm just doing whatever.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

good intro, let's see where it takes us

Thanks man.

I see what you're saying about unique and what I'm trying to say in that last sentence. Which now that I'm really thinking about it...

What I'm trying to say is that the rise of #menswear (the stuff posted in the GQ Clothes Thread is the closest thing I can get to defining it, but the large scale birth of a bunch of blogs, instagrammers etc. that followed menswear, guys who say jawn, Complex, Hypebeast, GQ, and white dudes who really enjoy rap and black culture but have never engaged with a black person at any point in their life) directly influenced how NBA players dress and critically how we view and judge them.

When I was writing I was thinking about how NBA players dressed back then and how we've arrived at Lebron, Russ, Wade and all the other ridiculous fashions that those dudes wear.

I guess to boil it down (sorry for the length) I was trying to explain why we would even care what the players and coaches are wearing. #menswear and the internet has birthed a bunch of bloggers and instagrammers and has provided their inner critic with a mic and lectern to judge and cast a critical eye on athletes dress.

How does that relate to Wenger's jacket? Well perhaps we never really would have noticed the jacket? But when I read all that back it all seems a bit specious.

Thanks all, thanks for the feedback...I got some more work to do :tu:

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For a 19 year old, Chambers looks pretty damn solid.:leon:

Already an upgrade on Jenkinson.

Edit: can he play CDM?