Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What's the movie club about ?
Seems like each week, somebody is selected and choose a movie for everybody in the club to watch ?
If that, can't wait for somebody to choose Mysterious Skin :lolbron:

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What's the movie club about ?
Seems like each week, somebody is selected and choose a movie for everybody in the club to watch ?
If that, can't wait for somebody to choose Mysterious Skin :lolbron:

New movie each week.

The poster who chose the movie that week chooses a poster to pick the movie the next week.

The movie has to be on Netflix or easily available online.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The Birmingham accent is the woat. Breh sounds like Adrian Chiles.
i'm in a partnership with an ESL school in spain that sends kids around the anglophone world every summer to learn english. yesterday they were telling me about all their different locales - dublin, toronto, orlando, and then they said birmingham

i hit them with the :scusthov: why you wanna set your kids up for failure and teach em brum :scusthov:
:laff:

"Orlando fukking City SC" - RAINBROBRIGHT954

This comment on the MLS site though :wow:

Vikingur from Faroe Islands beat Tromso, and is the only Faroese team to ever get this far in CL/EL qualifying

They play Rijeka next in the 3rd round. Historic stuff

great posts :wow:

truly historic, i thought we hit a plateau in the south african 2nd division, but here we are discussing a faroese team's legendary victory

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Yeah it was crazy how bar our form was losing to teams who should beat easily and chelsea winning the CL getting the spot even thought they came 5th was the dagger. Certainly a season to forget breh:shaq2:

Chelsea finished 6th that season :beli:

looking back, harry spent very little and did pretty damn good. Having said that, the squad he took over was hugely underachieving. Hopefully the same happens for Poch

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well m8s just got done reading that article in the guardian about how terrorist watch lists work.

I think Slaimon might inexplicably disappear over the next few months :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the return of Didier Drobga. The striker has signed a one-year contract.

drogba-signs.img.png

N7ZURZd.png
N7ZURZd.png
N7ZURZd.png
N7ZURZd.png
N7ZURZd.png