Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
Even at the ripe age of 42 (in African years of course) he'll still manage to give arsenal that work :ehh:
drogba%20free%20kick%20against%20arsenal.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
As some of you might recall during JBO's golden age I was banned every couple of weeks (apparently the moderators were too stupid to do an IP ban) and it was extraordinarily easy to make new accounts.

Went to a free e-mail service list, picked out official looking ones, and put school/work sounding names as the email.

My Pièce de résistance was david.goldblatt@mac.hush.com. Sounds mad official right? White and jewish. And had a bit of fun with the names. Never ever failed.. mostly

edit: :dead:

googled that email address and I said the said exact thing on May 2nd 2012
great post :deadmanny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Even at the ripe age of 42 (in African years of course) he'll still manage to give arsenal that work :ehh:
I absolutely want nothing to do with Drogba in the premiership.

I hope he is coaching during the Arsenal matches. :why:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
So who's the favorite in the premier league, bundesliga, serie a and la liga this year
Premier league-Its prob man city but chelsea has a chance depending how there new signings go.

Budesliga-Bayern munich by far they are way to strong. If you seen em player last year they won the league by march. Huge gap talent wise between bayern and the rest of the budesliga.

Serie a- Roma or Juve. Napoli has abit of a chance but i fance roma more. Juve still has the chance depending on how transfer window goes esp now that conte is gone.

La liga- I would pick real madrid on this on esp looking how stacked there team is from backline to the attack. Barca hasnt really fixed its defensive problems signing suarez does improve them but it isnt area they need help in and matieu is average player.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Lovren is getting his medical soon. We've officially become Liverhampton (or Southpool if you like).

Too bad we signed Remy or else we'd be looking to snatch Jay Rodriguez too.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
wouldn't it be funny if Drogba coached every game EXCEPT the arsenal matches?
chill, b :damn:

Drogba really is my greatest fear. He could be 65 years old, and as long as he on pitch against Arsenal I would be :lupe: the entire match.

Last edited: