Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been watching Daniel Sturridge interviews for the past 45 minutes(im not bored, I was just in the mood for some Sturridge), man is so charismatic.:banderas::noah: think I might change the avi. In an era where being pc and giving the cliche answer to every question, its so refreshing to have a few footballers not take themselves so seriously joke around from time to time and still be a top player.

Found me a new favorite player and he's black too.:takedat:

The Birmingham accent is the woat. Breh sounds like Adrian Chiles.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: Who is rainbrobright954

I was spiral tap and mo fn dollaz though. Had both for a year and a thousand posts before getting banned and only was able yo join sohh again after registering for college :childplease:

:laff: Those email restrictions were something else.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff:

"Orlando fukking City SC" - RAINBROBRIGHT954

This comment on the MLS site though :wow:
Jay Bidro
2 hours ago
Let's compare:

Existing full-squad team, soccer specific stadium, 10,000+ confirmed season ticket holders, DP's younger than 35

VS.

A logo, DP's older than 35, a free-agent goalkeeper, a 4th string outside back, and a lease agreement for a baseball stadium

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
As some of you might recall during JBO's golden age I was banned every couple of weeks (apparently the moderators were too stupid to do an IP ban) and it was extraordinarily easy to make new accounts.

Went to a free e-mail service list, picked out official looking ones, and put school/work sounding names as the email.

My Pièce de résistance was david.goldblatt@mac.hush.com. Sounds mad official right? White and jewish. And had a bit of fun with the names. Never ever failed.. mostly

edit: :dead:

googled that email address and I said the said exact thing on May 2nd 2012

it wasn't ever tough for me, cause i just looked up "free email sites" then went to the 20th google page to the obscure ones like "mac.hush.com" which looked official enough didnt it? :laugh:

then put some white/jew sounding name "david.goldblatt@mac.hush.com" probably got the mods thinking like :ohmy: dude works at mac?

oddly enough when i put in a black sounding name beforehand with the same exact email, it got denied :smh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
As some of you might recall during JBO's golden age I was banned every couple of weeks (apparently the moderators were too stupid to do an IP ban) and it was extraordinarily easy to make new accounts.

Went to a free e-mail service list, picked out official looking ones, and put school/work sounding names as the email.

My Pièce de résistance was david.goldblatt@mac.hush.com. Sounds mad official right? White and jewish. And had a bit of fun with the names. Never ever failed.. mostly

edit: :dead:

googled that email address and I said the said exact thing on May 2nd 2012

good post. :russ: That was some incredible cism. :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Vikingur from Faroe Islands beat Tromso, and is the only Faroese team to ever get this far in CL/EL qualifying

They play Rijeka next in the 3rd round. Historic stuff

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
High expectations with all the signings and how close we came so many times esp when fukking chelsea won CL even though we came 4th.

that season was terrible, harry lost his head around february (when we were legit mixing it for the title) with all the england speculation. we dropped so many points in the last third of the season :to:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
that season was terrible, harry lost his head around february (when we were legit mixing it for the title) with all the england speculation. we dropped so many points in the last third of the season :to:
Yeah it was crazy how bar our form was losing to teams who should beat easily and chelsea winning the CL getting the spot even thought they came 5th was the dagger. Certainly a season to forget breh:shaq2: