Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Completely honest, no idea what I would change it to.

pH Balace and Bonafide Lovin are of course contenders.

I'm open for suggestions

39-jay-z-ehhh.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Good post, but I was never on sohh. I posted on projectcovo.

Well @Horseface Killah, I'm no fan of name changes since they often make my head spin trying to catch up and I've noticed that many who go down this path wind up changing their names often, adding even more confusion.

I just don't like it.
i've never been able to keep track of name changes. i dont consider this a name change as much as an abbreviation
Depends on what @Don Rhymus wants to change his name to. :patrice:

I say the oft gets to vote.
@Don Rhymus has already done this tho, yall dont remember when he used to be RAINBROBRIGHT954 on sohh?
This post isn't too bad.
pretty accurate assessment

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've never been able to keep track of name changes. i dont consider this a name change as much as an abbreviation

@Don Rhymus has already done this tho, yall dont remember when he used to be RAINBROBRIGHT954 on sohh?

pretty accurate assessment

I actually was two different names on SOHH before Don Rhymus. I think I only posted in OFT sparingly before I donned the Don though.

:ohhh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I've been watching Daniel Sturridge interviews for the past 45 minutes(im not bored, I was just in the mood for some Sturridge), man is so charismatic.:banderas::noah: think I might change the avi. In an era where being pc and giving the cliche answer to every question, its so refreshing to have a few footballers not take themselves so seriously joke around from time to time and still be a top player.

Found me a new favorite player and he's black too.:takedat:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I actually was two different names on SOHH before Don Rhymus. I think I only posted in OFT sparingly before I donned the Don though.
the don is who you are breh, if you change your name i say we all change our names in unison. to our number in our profile link. i will be Poster #230.

except for @penfield, who will be cyanide paella