Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BsyKl-KCIAAR7kj.png

:whew: guy was fukked up

"Thanks, that's important to know" :dead::laugh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I feel like that new Zach Braff movie is everywhere.

People were really feeling Garden State like that? :dead:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the stunning mediocrity of my high school class never ceases to amaze me :ohhh:

not that I have ended up much better myself, makes me wonder whether I lost the game before it had started?

never fails to motivate me though

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I feel like that new Zach Braff movie is everywhere.

People were really feeling Garden State like that? :dead:
movie of a generation :troll:

won't lie , I was one of those swept up in it, though more cause I was a hardcore Scrubs fan more than anything else. did touch me a bit, and (horror) I did become a Shins fan, but hey. will definitely see this new one (download), but it's so funny that the press i've seen is majority backlash to something that came out 10 years ago ffs

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
movie of a generation :troll:

won't lie , I was one of those swept up in it, though more cause I was a hardcore Scrubs fan more than anything else. did touch me a bit, and (horror) I did become a Shins fan, but hey. will definitely see this new one (download), but it's so funny that the press i've seen is majority backlash to something that came out 10 years ago ffs

Yeah it was part of those quirky twee Wes Anderson rip-off movie wave that came out at the beginning of the 2000s. Garden State, Napolean Dynamite, Little Miss Sunshine etc.