Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
:mjlol: @ that truth on Bayern taking Dortmund players. I'm just waiting for that Reus Deal to be made :lolbron:. I agree with you though. it's just the way things are going now:yeshrug:

the fact that the german govt helped build bayerns stadium, shows that just want that club to be the forefront of the bundasliga. while the gunners out here building 60k stadium and finishing top 4 every year. :ehh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Portland vs Colorado *handrub gif*

Colorado are one of those teams I never watch, along with Dallas, San Jose, Chivas, and half the Eastern Conference (Chicago, Montreal, Columbus)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mercedes :beli:, brake failure so its not his fault.

every fukking time he catches back up some more bullshyt happens
Yeah i know...my post was in reference to that. At least it didn't happen during raceday though. These mercedes cars are fragile as sh1t smh

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So, Liverpool lose out on Sanchez and Shaqiri and sign Remy and Markovic. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I don't know why you're laughing. Markovic is likely gonna be better than Shaqiri. And Remy is Borini's replacement. Thanks to selling Assaidi and Borini, the Suarez money is still largely untouched.

OUT Moses IN Markovic
OUT Alberto IN Lallana
OUT Aspas IN Lambert
OUT Borini IN Remy

Rodgers and Ayre are doing pretty well if you ask me. We just gotta find some defenders.

Daps
I don't know why you're laughing. Markovic is likely gonna be better than Shaqiri. And Remy is Borini's replacement. Thanks to selling Assaidi and Borini, the Suarez money is still largely untouched.

OUT Moses IN Markovic
OUT Alberto IN Lallana
OUT Aspas IN Lambert
OUT Borini IN Remy

Rodgers and Ayre are doing pretty well if you ask me.

So your replacing trash with more trash? Who is Suarez' replacement then? Lambert? If Shaquiri and Sanchez dont wanna come to Loserpool, what top player will? You can only attrack Europa League players anyway.

YNWA

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So your replacing trash with more trash? Who is Suarez' replacement then? Lambert? If Shaquiri and Sanchez dont wanna come to Loserpool, what top player will? You can only attrack Europa League players anyway.

God you're so pressed it's hilarious. We stopped chasing Shaqiri once we signed Lazar. :mjlol:

Pool scored 101 goals. Even if you take out Suarez's goals that's still more than Arsenal last season. What's important right now is finding some defenders to cut down on the goals allowed tally.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
God you're so pressed it's hilarious. We stopped chasing Shaqiri once we signed Lazar. :mjlol:

Pool scored 101 goals. Even if you take out Suarez's goals that's still more than Arsenal last season. What's important right now is finding some defenders to cut down on the goals allowed tally.

More defenders isn't gonna stop that, need a change in tactics.