Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I forgot about Don Jon when I was thinking about this. She was sorta embarrassing in that :avbehh:
To be fair the whole movie was an embarrassment. Took me 3 tries to finish it and it was only 90 minutes long. That long ass close up of Julianne Moore at the end was painful :huhldup:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mandem's swag has no ends :wow:

BiOb3u3IIAIkMJf.jpg
:whoo::whew:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this is why no one cares about TV news anymore, CNN is like "plane lost contact" while on the internet they're already 12 steps ahead with the missile and the govt official and video etc

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's a gift and a curse. Both sources of news are clowns.

The networks are trying to keep pace with the internet which leads to inaccuracies. The internet is trying to get the news first which leads to inaccuracies.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
NYPD tried arresting me today. Cop went out of his way to embarrass me at the train station.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
this is why no one cares about TV news anymore, CNN is like "plane lost contact" while on the internet they're already 12 steps ahead with the missile and the govt official and video etc
tbf, a news agency was the first one to report it was shot down

NYPD tried arresting me today. Cop went out of his way to embarrass me at the train station.
deets :dahell:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
tbf, a news agency was the first one to report it was shot down

deets :dahell:

I'm running to the train. Pig yells you hopped the turn style. I go no I'm running for my train. he says "no you hopped the turnstyle, I'm going to arrest you if you lied." Now there are two trains in the station, he starts talking big and making a scene then hauls me in front the train to the other end of the station. I think you're a liar and hopped the turnstyle. People always lie and you did too. Then he says walk in front of me, you look like a runner. I don't trust you. All the time he's like how old are you, you work? Where do you work? You have a record? :dahell:

He goes, checks my metrocard at the main subway booth. Card says: Just used, 8:51am Thursday July 17 2014. He gives me my card and walks away.

The dude wanted a fight and was looking to arrest me. Every time im like check the card here or I have to go to work he's like :whoa: nikka settle down get your hands out your pockets.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm running to the train. Pig yells you hopped the turn style. I go no I'm running for my train. he says "no you hopped the turnstyle, I'm going to arrest you if you lied." Now there are two trains in the station, he starts talking big and making a scene then hauls me in front the train to the other end of the station. I think you're a liar and hopped the turnstyle. People always lie and you did too. Then he says walk in front of me, you look like a runner. I don't trust you. All the time he's like how old are you, you work? Where do you work? You have a record? :dahell:

He goes, checks my metrocard at the main subway booth. Card says: Just used, 8:51am Thursday July 17 2014. He gives me my card and walks away.

The dude wanted a fight and was looking to arrest me. Every time im like check the card here or I have to go to work he's like :whoa: nikka settle down get your hands out your pockets.
what a fukking clown :camby:

race?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

This shyt :upsetfavre:

fukk.
The.
Po.
Lice.