Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think its great the players now have legitimate options and are doing what's best for them.

Zusi is negotiating a new contract.

Besler is negotiating a new contract after he weighed his options and felt like staying. Picked KC over Sunderland. Funny sidenote is that a journo (Tannenwald) said he'd make that decision too, compared to having to play with career-ruiner Poyet, which some popular Sunderland account retweeted and all hell broke loose with these uneducated English ogre-looking simpletons throwing insults everywhere :heh:

Sounders and Roma agreed on everything, except that Yedlin didn't want to be loaned out anywhere and the deal fell apart, now its Napoli (even better IMO) and Inter in the mix.

These players have options now and now they don't have to "prove themselves" on shyt teams, what a good development for American players.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Reports coming in that the NYPD has killed a man for selling loosies.

How often does this stuff happen in NYC?

Cecily McMillan, Montez, this dude. fukkers are drunk on arrogance power.

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I think its great the players now have legitimate options and are doing what's best for them.

Zusi is negotiating a new contract.

Besler is negotiating a new contract after he weighed his options and felt like staying. Picked KC over Sunderland. Funny sidenote is that a journo (Tannenwald) said he'd make that decision too, compared to having to play with career-ruiner Poyet, which some popular Sunderland account retweeted and all hell broke loose with these uneducated English ogre-looking simpletons throwing insults everywhere :heh:

Sounders and Roma agreed on everything, except that Yedlin didn't want to be loaned out anywhere and the deal fell apart, now its Napoli (even better IMO) and Inter in the mix.

These players have options now and now they don't have to "prove themselves" on shyt teams, what a good development for American players.
Wasnt yedlin going to get loaned to genoa right away? Maybe those italian co-ownership thing. But anyways i thought it would be good for his development startign at genoa then being on a bench.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Borini to Sunderland for that much is pretty hilarious, the guy was anonymous 75% of the time which is crazy for being the focal point of an offense but because he scored a key goal or two at the end of the season he was overrated like fukk

Same for Wickham, they wanted to lock him down for a long-term extension cause of one good month, and they wonder why they struggle each season

Sunderland will struggle again this season unless they work on that formation

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
bummed if Cahill leaves but to be honest, when he came there was no space for him in the formation but it worked well for a while, now there's no space for him again

good luck to him, and maybe this will eventually free up money to get someone we can use

----------

That Haitian Bone Fever is officially a South American crisis, and it's starting to reach our shores brehs :merchant:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Budesliga isnt competitive since bayern starting buying dortmund players. I liked budesliga when all teams like stuttgart and wolfburgs were winning the league
:mjlol: @ that truth on Bayern taking Dortmund players. I'm just waiting for that Reus Deal to be made :lolbron:. I agree with you though. it's just the way things are going now:yeshrug:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:mjlol: @ that truth on Bayern taking Dortmund players. I'm just waiting for that Reus Deal to be made :lolbron:. I agree with you though. it's just the way things are going now:yeshrug:
Yup but its not like its hurting the national team anyways. Germany producing star players left and right thanks to Horst Hrubesch his track record speaks for itself.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
ng2777B191-77D3-4FA7-83B9-55E1F600F2BA.jpg

:flabbynsick: