Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
what a fukking clown :camby:

race?

He was white Latino but he definitely stopped me because I was black. I'm running to my train for work. What else could I do? Also if I jumped the turnstile, you would seen my leap from the turn stile.

It's not a black neighborhood :mjpls:

Don't get killed breh.

Cheers, he was looking to put his hands on me.
This shyt :upsetfavre:

fukk.
The.
Po.
Lice.

Fam, i'm steaming right now. I'm going to the precinct

New York City cops, they ain't too smart.

Most frustrated group of individuals on earth. Like failed jocks who amounted to nothing and have to face their failed existence every day.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]

The dude wanted a fight and was looking to arrest me. Every time im like check the card here or I have to go to work he's like :whoa: nikka settle down get your hands out your pockets.
He was about to unload his gun on you ? :dwillhuh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What y'all think about a three-thread epic about a fictional ethnography run in with a fake african family during a world cup match that starts off innocuous but steadily descends into madness as the narrator accidentally imbibes a particularly dreadful maas drink and knocks an ancient amulet off a tiny statue cracking it and setting off a harrowing juju experience all at the hands of a creepy old grandma that is locked in the basement? :patrice:

I actually planned to do it during the world cup, that or another ethnography documentary type piece detailing an office of people who know nothing about football but become increasingly agitated, ruthless and bitter about their lots in an office pool
Could be interesting. I feel like your rep didn't take as many hits as it should have during the WC threads. And we can't say you didn't tried.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Next time a cop is trying to harass you and asks your name just tell him you're Trayvon Martin and ask him "Am I under arrest?" If not just leave, period.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm running to the train. Pig yells you hopped the turn style. I go no I'm running for my train. he says "no you hopped the turnstyle, I'm going to arrest you if you lied." Now there are two trains in the station, he starts talking big and making a scene then hauls me in front the train to the other end of the station. I think you're a liar and hopped the turnstyle. People always lie and you did too. Then he says walk in front of me, you look like a runner. I don't trust you. All the time he's like how old are you, you work? Where do you work? You have a record? :dahell:

He goes, checks my metrocard at the main subway booth. Card says: Just used, 8:51am Thursday July 17 2014. He gives me my card and walks away.

The dude wanted a fight and was looking to arrest me. Every time im like check the card here or I have to go to work he's like :whoa: nikka settle down get your hands out your pockets.
Maaaaan...:beli:

Was there anyway to get his name or anything? I don't know what it's like in the US but over here police are supposed to state their name when they stop you..mbut anyway, watch out bruh, dude was angling for a reason to push your wig back :upsetfavre:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next time a cop is trying to harass you and asks your name just tell him you're Trayvon Martin and ask him "Am I under arrest?" If not just leave, period.
It's not worth it being a smart ass with cops, i've had to learn that the hard way.

Plus, there's easier and less dangerous ways to ether them.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Maaaaan...:beli:

Was there anyway to get his name or anything? I don't know what it's like in the US but over here police are supposed to state their name when they stop you..mbut anyway, watch out bruh, dude was angling for a reason to push your wig back :upsetfavre:

I got the name and precinct. I didn't get the badge number but the booth worker didn't want to help or report him.

Agree but dude was already looking for back up. I cursed and he was already on some :ufdup:
He was about to unload his gun on you ? :dwillhuh:

He kept watching my hands and saying don't put my hands in your pocket.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's your right to ask if you're under arrest, dude can't be holding you like that.
I was speaking on the trayvon martin part of what you said...i'm just saying, don't gas them further...you can son them subtly...no need for cursing and being sarcastic

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Kroos to Madrid for only 20 million :mindblown:.

Watch TC23™ go to Hull for 18 mill next week.