Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Hows ramsey showing his rat qualities? im confused:dahell:

he said in some interview, he'd like to play for real madrid or barcelona. mans had one good season and he thinks he can make moves like that. disrespect to the club, trying to outdo gareth.

ramsey is wack anyway, just nother overrated brit.

Daps
00YKkfz.png

:flabbynsick:

giggsy still banging his bros wife?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
he said in some interview, he'd like to play for real madrid or barcelona. mans had one good season and he thinks he can make moves like that. disrespect to the club, trying to outdo gareth.

ramsey is wack anyway, just nother overrated brit.
Oh well im use to that as a spurs fan nothing new.:skip:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Germany and Arsenal superstar Mesut Ozil's representative has denied claims that the star was set to donate his £350,000 [$600,000] World Cup winnings to the children of Gaza following his country's triumph in the global spectacle.

"The claim that Mesut donated money to Gaza is not true," said the midfielder's represenative Roland Eitel.

"Maybe in the future, who knows? He donated money to causes in Brazil and he is now on holiday."

On his Facebook page, Ozil announced that he had paid for 23 Brazilian children's surgeries due to Germany's extra-time win over Argentina.

"Prior to the #WorldCup I supported the surgery of eleven sick children [in Brazil]. Since the victory of the #WorldCup is not only due to eleven players but to our whole team, I will now raise the number to 23," he wrote.

As the conflict in the Middle East rages following a failed ceasefire, it was earlier claimed that Ozil was ready to give the £237,000 bonus he received for helping Germany win the final, and the £118,000 he received for Germany's semi-final win, to the occupied territory.

Ozil, however, did not confirm the donation himself and the reports of his Gaza generosity have now been disputed.

The Arsenal star is of Turkish descent and a practising Muslim who recites the Quran before games. He controversially opted not to fast during the tournament, which fell in the holy month of Ramadan in which Muslims fast from dawn until sunset.

Despite the Gaza donation reports proving false, Ozil reportedly caused controversy when he previously declined to shake a Fifa official's hand because of his support for Israel.

How can you not respect him :wow:

Continually showing that he's the realest nikka in the game at the moment :wow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
shyts /over bruh :manny:...sky sports just showed a clip of marotta stating in a conference that vidal is not for sale, is important to the club and has never been put on the market for sale
I doubt we get him but LOL @ this meaning it's over:mjlol:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Red Bulls backline. Unfiltered TRASH :mjlol:
we have a bunch of rookies back there, we really need roy miller back :yeshrug:

oyongo, mizaga, duvall. as mediocre as armando has been, he's suspended today

still got a chance, philly looks sooooo shaky its kinda crazy

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt we get him but LOL @ this meaning it's over:mjlol:

As it stands now, yes that does close the book on it. That statement was made to clearly kill any notion that the move was/is possible. You believed it was potentially going to happen on less concrete evidence than i drew from to make that post you're :mjlol: at...

Obvs sh1t can change, but that's obvious so why do i even need to state it?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
As it stands now, yes that does close the book on it. That statement was made to clearly kill any notion that the move was/is possible. You believed it was potentially going to happen on less concrete evidence than i drew from to make that post you're :mjlol: at...

Obvs sh1t can change, but that's obvious so why do i even need to state it?
Yes, a team has NEVER lied about a player not being for sale, EVER.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, a team has NEVER lied about a player not being for sale, EVER.
And..........the only way to prove this being the case is when he's wearing a utd shirt...

Soooooo...

Like i said, AS IT STANDS NOW, sh1ts over...cos that's all we can go on.