Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ridge

Daps
How do we feel about Debuchy brehs :patrice:? I wanted Aurier. More pastiness :patrice:
proven in the EPL

started ahead of sagna for france...and cheap as fukk. good buy..can also defend well

we need to lock up sanchez though...ornstein said juve is very interested in sanchez

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Atlanta surprised the fukk outta me. They must got that fever after getting that expansion team @Gooner

OCSC will be best atmosphere in MLS. Period. :umad:

I thought it was a getting Seattle and Portland was nothing but hipsters, they were watching more of Holland/Costa Rica :rudy:

Even tho Texas is Mexican territory I amazed at how low Dallas ratings are. Move them to New Orleans, we got passion like the Argentines. Second line music during the match, totally wasted, and would fight any rivals if they want some. :mjpls:
Large Hispanic population here in the city, and a lot of foreigners in general in the metro area. I'm talking Africans, all kinds of Europeans. White folks here love the game as well. Soccer culture is huge here. Brewhouse Cafe for the FA Cup final was massive. Gooners from all over.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:ufdup:

Could have had @Don Rhymus on the ones and twos :dj2:

a @penfield best man speech that only oft brehs can decipher, leaving family and friends utterly confused
steve-buscemi-awards-show.gif

@Grams blessing the marriage with a dua :blessed:

@thatknickfan and @Montez getting wind of Felton's latest performance and simultaneously spazzing out in the foyer
827000513.gif

@yoyoyo1 streaming an Iraqi 3rd division relegation 6-pointer

@Stewart Downing guest appearance
2qcgm80.jpg

@Liu Kang da gawd filming for a d-d-d-d-d-da-coli.com drop :banderas:

@frush11 pestering @Don Rhymus to 'play something good :comeon:'

@mastermind recommending films to bemused guests :bryan:

The UK massive and the rest of the gang chilling in the cut.

WE NEEDED THAT! :damn:

lmao @SCORCH rating every bridesmaid a 2.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Is the Lance Armstrong documentary worth watching (The Armstrong lie) ? :lupe:

Have liverpool sign a defender, you know their weakness?

looks like they have already tapped up Lovren, the suarez money is already damn near spent

Looks like we have found the team who man utd will replace in the top 4
obama.png

back to normal

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
they pulling a 2013 Tottenham :mjlol:

Except Tottenham's big flaw was signing exactly zero players who had PL experience.

The only guy they've signed so far that's definitely going to start is Lallana. The rest are moves for the future or depth signings (Origi, Markovic, Can, Lambert). And again, they haven't even factored in the Suarez money yet; that's just the 70-75 million pounds that opened up after they qualified for the CL. I will admit that failing to sign Sanchez is a big L on their part. There aren't many elite attackers left on the market that can play alone up top and out wide. We're heading soon into "throw the bank at Marco Reus" panic mode. :sadcam:

@SubZeroDegrees, they tried to pluck Lovren from Saints and Moreno from Sevilla, but both clubs want too much money.