Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:ufdup:

Could have had @Don Rhymus on the ones and twos :dj2:

a @penfield best man speech that only oft brehs can decipher, leaving family and friends utterly confused
steve-buscemi-awards-show.gif

@Grams blessing the marriage with a dua :blessed:

@thatknickfan and @Montez getting wind of Felton's latest performance and simultaneously spazzing out in the foyer
827000513.gif

@yoyoyo1 streaming an Iraqi 3rd division relegation 6-pointer

@Stewart Downing guest appearance
2qcgm80.jpg

@Liu Kang da gawd filming for a d-d-d-d-d-da-coli.com drop :banderas:

@frush11 pestering @Don Rhymus to 'play something good :comeon:'

@mastermind recommending films to bemused guests :bryan:

The UK massive and the rest of the gang chilling in the cut.

WE NEEDED THAT! :damn:
:snoop:

i fukked up big time brehs

this is the last post i'll ever dap
@Don Rhymus play something good

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I love the Ince move, absolutely love it. He knows what he wants and is getting it. Like I always dreamt of cursing a random reporter who questioned the moves I've made in my career while I've played for Metro/Red Bulls for 10 years, I'd say "I didn't dream of playing in the Champions League or in Europe. I really don't give a fukk. As a kid I dreamt of playing for the Metrostars and my country and I've already accomplished that, why would I need anything else?"

Glad to know English football has regressed so badly that even young English prospects are getting that "stay in MLS" question, which goes to show exactly what everyone knows, no one really cares about the PL except for the top teams.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
And what I originally was going to type out.

The Egyptian league was settled today with a 0-0 draw between Al Ahly and Smouha.

But the format was weird as fukk - a 4 team group and only 3 games between the top 4 teams? Not even home AND away at least? Just 3 games? So typically the big boys Al Ahly and Zamalek got the 2 home/1 away split. AND they count goal difference too? Within the span of 3 games? What kind of nonsense is that.

So the league was basically decided because Al Ahly beat Petrojet 4-0 while Smouha beat them 4-1, and there was a 0-0 draw between Al Ahly and Smouha to crown them champions.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:ufdup:

Could have had @Don Rhymus on the ones and twos :dj2:

a @penfield best man speech that only oft brehs can decipher, leaving family and friends utterly confused
steve-buscemi-awards-show.gif

@Grams blessing the marriage with a dua :blessed:

@thatknickfan and @Montez getting wind of Felton's latest performance and simultaneously spazzing out in the foyer
827000513.gif

@yoyoyo1 streaming an Iraqi 3rd division relegation 6-pointer

@Stewart Downing guest appearance
2qcgm80.jpg

@Liu Kang da gawd filming for a d-d-d-d-d-da-coli.com drop :banderas:

@frush11 pestering @Don Rhymus to 'play something good :comeon:'

@mastermind recommending films to bemused guests :bryan:

The UK massive and the rest of the gang chilling in the cut.

WE NEEDED THAT! :damn:
with @Kunty McPhuck looking down on all the fukkery

lmao @SCORCH rating every bridesmaid a 2.
calling them charlatans :mjlol:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The Ince thing seems like a dirty agent that Redknapp would associate with. he was linked with major clubs in Jan and June but ends up with Palace and Hull, :heh:

Brehs have your reached the point where there is no fire beyond smashing? I have felt any emotion in regards to love, anxiety, or pain in weeks

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how many of you are signed up to tinder? fair to say any girl who signs up for it is a slag right? or maybe being a slag is a normal thing now :patrice:

is this my 'all girls are whores these days' wake up call? :patrice: