Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Br4uyVQCQAA2G04.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
If you can't share that side of you then there might be a problem.

Remember i was watching football with one of my exes and United scored a last minute winner or something and i very loudly shouted "fukkING GET IN" in a very deep tone. She got angry at me for scaring MY dog!!!!

It's my fukking dog i'll kick the fukker if i want.

Wasn't with her long.
not cant, dont want to

sometimes you just wanna #lad out :manny:

Anybody else pissed @horse. kills got married and didn't invite the oft? :beli:

have to co-sign
:whoa: accidentally sent the invites to SCORCH/mastermind@sohh.com, my fault brehs

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'd feel a lot better about getting Lazar Markovic if we hadn't just lost out on Alexis Sanchez.

An attacking front four of Coutinho/Lallana/Markovic/Sturridge so far and we still got the Suarez money to spend. :ehh:

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"Does this only consider the ESPN broadcast, or does it factor in the Univision broadcast as well? I imagine a greater percentage of the Texas viewers were tuned into the Univision broadcast than NY viewers (as an example), so if it isn't included I could see it skewing the regional results."

first comment ether invalidating everything

can't possibly do tv ratings stuff without adding univision

national team ratings don't have anything to do with MLS, considering first of all its a once every four years thing

http://soundersnation.com/2014/05/05/seattle-sounders-dominate-weekend-tv-ratings/

The Seattle Sounders doubled the TV ratings when matched up against the Seattle Mariners, in the most important market for advertisers. In the 25-54 year old marke the Sounders are king right now. They beat the Kentucky Derby at 3.9 and also the NBA on Sunday on the main ABC channel.