Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
how many of you are signed up to tinder? fair to say any girl who signs up for it is a slag right? or maybe being a slag is a normal thing now :patrice:

is this my 'all girls are whores these days' wake up call? :patrice:
i'm not on tinder for obvious aforementioned reasons but the most entertaining strategy in all respects of the word seems to be just liking all of them regardless of your opinion.

then you can also calculate the slag percentage based on your sample size

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i'm not on tinder for obvious aforementioned reasons but the most entertaining strategy in all respects of the word seems to be just liking all of them regardless of your opinion.

then you can also calculate the slag percentage based on your sample size
thing is I legitimately feel like I'm above it all

won't even do it as a joke

Never been on it but it seems like bytches love attention

an alarming rise of this app throughout my 'friend group' , i'm thinking things are about to change for everyone :patrice:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
thing is I legitimately feel like I'm above it all

won't even do it as a joke

an alarming rise of this app throughout my 'friend group' , i'm thinking things are about to change for everyone :patrice:
yeah there's a category for people with your attitude breh

"those who don't get laid very often"

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

i do alright, just disgusted at this a bit, especially now that its easier than ever :heh:. its just so annoying running circles around a girl intellectually and then doing it over and over. Its like beating a single player game and wanting to go multiplayer.. maybe I need better mates
:mjlol: getting turned off by girls putting out

Get that tinder going and :eat: breh
:yeshrug:

Fair enough, I'm too idealistic about people in general. Gotta be more :demonic: or at least get rid of some of my loner tendencies

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
it's true tho, p*ssy is like a college degree now, everyone's getting it, even those that don't deserve it

the value has deflated, dave chappelle spoke on this years ago and we all laughed, but it was prescient

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

Fair enough, I'm too idealistic about people in general. Gotta be more :demonic: or at least get rid of some of my loner tendencies
:manny: I guess I don't see what the problem is. More people fukking more often means it's easier to get laid. Girls that fukk more fukk better, so there's less of these thots laying there taking it like a heavy bag (:shaq2:) and failing to suck a dikk right. Basically I don't think there's anything wrong with girls having more sex these days. I don't automatially conflate enjoyment of sex with bad decision making, though they can go hand in hand, just like drug use.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
So looks like Suarez will be wearing the No9....same number Sanchez had last season :youngsabo:

Its happening Arsenal brehs :blessed:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's true tho, p*ssy is like a college degree now, everyone's getting it, even those that don't deserve it

the value has deflated, dave chappelle spoke on this years ago and we all laughed, but it was prescient
Puccy's value is what you make it.

Sh1t is fictitious...you apply a value to it depending on liking other things about the girl that really have nothing to do with it because the puccy can still be wack when it's all said and done

concise

Veteran
Daps

i do alright, just disgusted at this a bit, especially now that its easier than ever :heh:. its just so annoying running circles around a girl intellectually and then doing it over and over. Its like beating a single player game and wanting to go multiplayer.. maybe I need better mates

lol at explaining yourself like that's a bad thing.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Tinder is too easy, but also an excruciating slog at the same time.

Put that little bit of effort in and you can have some slag's mouth on your dikk by the end of the day.

But i'm at the point where even that little bit of effort is too much, i just can't be arsed.

The fact that it's so easy just makes me have no respect to the point of hate for these girls. They jump on anyone's dikk then wonder why no one wants them in a real way, idiots.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Oh and the introduction of 'moments' has made it worse. Never should have done that, now it's just a bunch of absolute attention whores and desperate losers.

This one i matched with(who i wouldn't fukk, was a result of a quick 'swipe ALL THE GIRLS' session) puts moments up all the time saying she wishes she had company etc, smh.

Yesterday she put a provocative one of her cleavage/t*ts, so i messaged her saying "Ok, FINE. You got me with the t*ts :|" and she replied all excited and started pesting my life. Have some self respect ffs.