Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-united-states-of-soccer-where-did-americans-watch-the-usmnt/

Found this pretty interesting. :mjlol: @ Dallas having a team with these bum ass ratings. Judging from this chart, it feels like Ohio could have another team :yeshrug:. Also, surprisingly low numbers for Seattle and Portland; you'd expect more soccer watchers tbh. I guess it bodes well for Orlando City, and poorly for FC Dallas :heh:

usa_belgium_rating_1152.jpg

Game was 1pm on a Tuesday, breh.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-united-states-of-soccer-where-did-americans-watch-the-usmnt/

Found this pretty interesting. :mjlol: @ Dallas having a team with these bum ass ratings. Judging from this chart, it feels like Ohio could have another team :yeshrug:. Also, surprisingly low numbers for Seattle and Portland; you'd expect more soccer watchers tbh. I guess it bodes well for Orlando City, and poorly for FC Dallas :heh:

usa_belgium_rating_1152.jpg

Atlanta surprised the fukk outta me. They must got that fever after getting that expansion team @Gooner

OCSC will be best atmosphere in MLS. Period. :umad:

I thought it was a getting Seattle and Portland was nothing but hipsters, they were watching more of Holland/Costa Rica :rudy:

Even tho Texas is Mexican territory I amazed at how low Dallas ratings are. Move them to New Orleans, we got passion like the Argentines. Second line music during the match, totally wasted, and would fight any rivals if they want some. :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'd feel a lot better about getting Lazar Markovic if we hadn't just lost out on Alexis Sanchez.

An attacking front four of Coutinho/Lallana/Markovic/Sturridge so far and we still got the Suarez money to spend. :ehh:

:lupe: I thought y'all were spending the Suarez money.

25 Million for Lallana
19 Million for Markovic
Origi $$$

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real Madrid close to getting Toni Kroos?

They spent around 60 million on Isco & Illarramendi last year have they already been forgotten?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not cant, dont want to

sometimes you just wanna #lad out :manny:

:whoa: accidentally sent the invites to SCORCH/mastermind@sohh.com, my fault brehs

:ufdup:

Could have had @Don Rhymus on the ones and twos :dj2:

a @penfield best man speech that only oft brehs can decipher, leaving family and friends utterly confused
steve-buscemi-awards-show.gif

@Grams blessing the marriage with a dua :blessed:

@thatknickfan and @Montez getting wind of Felton's latest performance and simultaneously spazzing out in the foyer
827000513.gif

@yoyoyo1 streaming an Iraqi 3rd division relegation 6-pointer

@Stewart Downing guest appearance
2qcgm80.jpg

@Liu Kang da gawd filming for a d-d-d-d-d-da-coli.com drop :banderas:

@frush11 pestering @Don Rhymus to 'play something good :comeon:'

@mastermind recommending films to bemused guests :bryan:

The UK massive and the rest of the gang chilling in the cut.

WE NEEDED THAT! :damn: