Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind you went to Jax Brewery? Didn't go down to New Orleans last night, other arraignments :sas2:
I did not go. Long story short, my friend was tryna knock down this ratchet joint after buying the tickets. I in turn tried to knock down a different ratchet chick, and that failed. Then we tried to goto Jax's, which was less than a mile away, and a cabbie was tryna charge us $20. I told dude to suck a dikk and then I rolled.

Then I went to the 24 hour joint on Barone street and was talking to this thick Floridian joint who was at that bar by herself. She was down, but my friend had came back and was sleep and she had a bunch of people in her room. Was a fail Friday :beli:

Im back in the DMV now, flew out this morning. I will be back next year with a completely different gameplan.

Prince tho :wowjb:
Was incredible scenes

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Spanish press saying Mourinho wants Kroos:stopitslime:

Daily mirror says Evra to Juve and Janmaat to United:ohhh:

Daily Mirror says Man City Barkley and willing to offer €32million plus Rodwell:patrice:

Roma in for Cole

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Are people really going to say, with a straight face that United aren't favourites for the title with van Gaal in charge?:banderas:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Didn't fukk that girl last night, so proud of myself.:smugdraper:

Soon as i met her i was on some "you're gonna wing(wo)man me tonight:ufdup:"

She was visibly perturbed but agreed(she didn't end up doing because girls are shyt wing people).

I dunno though, didn't have my usual predatory instincts last night...was out with a group of girls for the first time ever...felt like a gay best friend most of the night

Standing in a cocktail bar with girls while watching Holland v Costa Rica pens on my phone isn't my idea of ideal fun. Was outside as the last pen was saved and said to the bouncer "costa rica just missed! Holland are through!"

He looked at me like:ld:

The hate i felt for that human being right then, i was absolutely appalled that he was allowed to exist, so i :childplease: him and shook my head. The way he looked back at me betrayed his feelings, he knew deep down he had failed as a man, his muscles and beard couldn't paper over those cracks, no sir.

Anyway, without the lads i wasn't feeling the pulling craic so i headed home(didn't help that the only hot one of the group fell over drunk and smashed her face and ended up in hospital, mind). Where i proceeded to text that girl i did well not to fukk saying how i wish i'd kissed her(i didn't) and how i like her(i don't) because she has the aura of an actual woman and not a girl(guess she does but i'll take girls for a couple years yet mates).

Why do i play with people in such a way?

Now she is absolutely pesting my life texting/phoning me...wtf?!

Asking me to go get food etc, 'kin hell, cba with this. She was basically crying to me last night how i only wanna be friends if i've got no one else(true). I was like "naaaaaah" and she said "so if for example your scouse mate was in preston you'd have got in touch with me?"

I offered no words, just a literal:mjpls: face.

Hey here's me rambling on...but it's my thread so fck ya'll.

Happy Sunday guys, we should all get together some time, do lunch. No i really mean it, add me on facebook.

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
HCIcsME.jpg

I'm so #DrunkSmooth.

Why do i do it ffs:bryan:

Swear this girl is gonna pest me to suicide by the end of the day.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Had my ex as 'SLAG!!! REMEMBER!!!' for when she phoned me when she knew i was out drinking, for quite some time.

Often rename high risk ppl before a night out, i.e. 'DO NOT TEXT'

'DON'T BE A c*nt TO HER'

Once had 'PLAY IT COOL YOU CLOWN'

These reminders help when drunk tbf:mjlol: