Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a friend (girl) and I are kind of at a standoff.. some weird 21st century shyt

insecure girl who looks better than she thinks she does etc.. we have a lot of banter, really unload on each other, i'm really mean to her and she loves it etc.. friends for a while and nothing has happened only cause i dont want it to (and cough, i put myself out there while ol girl just aint that :shaq: type of girl i like) and enjoy having a friend like that..

and here she is talking to me about all of a sudden guys are making moves for her and she doesn't want any of it.. i'm like get out there and deal with people, you're too insecure

weeks later, we're talking and she snaps about i'm being disrespectful talking to her the way i always do.. i'm thinking what did these simps do to her :dahell: just told her she was being childish and walked away. you try and help a bytch come out of her shell tho :smh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
a friend (girl) and I are kind of at a standoff.. some weird 21st century shyt

insecure girl who looks better than she thinks she does etc.. we have a lot of banter, really unload on each other, i'm really mean to her and she loves it etc.. friends for a while and nothing has happened only cause i dont want it to (and cough, i put myself out there while ol girl just aint that :shaq: type of girl i like) and enjoy having a friend like that..

and here she is talking to me about all of a sudden guys are making moves for her and she doesn't want any of it.. i'm like get out there and deal with people, you're too insecure

weeks later, we're talking and she snaps about i'm being disrespectful talking to her the way i always do.. i'm thinking what did these simps do to her :dahell: just told her she was being childish and walked away. you try and help a bytch come out of her shell tho :smh:
Friendzone problems brehs

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I nominate myself as OFT poster of the month for inspiring Forza Lecce to post

***remembers epic campagian to get him out of hiding***

no wonder he is secretive being an italian youtube star and all :ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I never thought a shytty fukking fireworks program with fukking Nick Cannon and a bunch of token military people waving flags and chanting USA would have me :snoop::sadbron:about the world cup

goddamnit imagine if tomorrow we'd have been playing the argies :damn:

the world cup has definitely piqued my interest in the euroleagues again. last season i kinda 'took it off' cause the world cup was coming through and nothing mattered.. but this has been so great it has me ready

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Mike Petke dresses better than Pep Guardiola

Lukaku must have inspired Henry, He's running at these Hou defenders and they can't keep up

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BrsBemJIIAARySc.png

Wenger with the Algerian team on the Arabic Bein Sport. Apparently Bougherra asked him when he'll sign an Algerian player and he had that reaction :skip:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Dolores had the short hair game on lock back then :blessed: