Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
yoyoyoyoy in the friend zone.

I was talking with a few lads the other day and we regaled(or they did) of friend zone sitches. I mean nothing much as they're a young group of lads. But as i reflected and searched for my own, i realised this was a subject to which i simply couldn't contribute.

I mean i'm prone to falling for a girl really fast and caring too much. But i must say on the other hand i am ruthless as fukk. If i don't see some sign of being able to fukk them by at least the first meeting(if i meet them online/tinder or w/e) then i cut that shyt right off.

Like if some girl wouldn't even kiss they'd be in the bushes straight away, there's showing you're not a slut and there's wasting my time.

When i went to uni i tried to have friends who are girls but i just can't do it brehs, they are quite simply boring as fukk. What girl is going to enjoy listening to me talk about girls i've fukked?

The only girl i'll ever be 'friends' with is an actual girlfriend, and even then it's that corny "we're like best friends too!" craic. Not real friends. You have to be careful though, there was many a time i got so comfortable with my ex i nearly started bragging to her about times i've cheated on her without realising. Had to stop myself mid sentence.:whew:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica

20140630_RawGIF3.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I make my friendzone post then a strange series of events occurs which has now lead to me going out tonight with just 1 girl who is considered a 'friend'(haven't spoke to her in months because i didn't WANT to fukk her tbf).

She's just been dumped, so i can't be arsed with all that, i'm going to firmly friendzone her early in the night(while i watch Holland v Costa Rica as she gets hammered) and get one of her mates when we meet them later...

...I am so going to end up fukking her:snoop:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn, didn't know brehs were this deep in Colombia this video looks like it was taped in West Africa.