Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ah man, I'm not yet in Tour de France mode, didn't see the stage today and will probably be fully on it next week :snoop:
Too many stuff happening today : Wimby, WC, Tour, GB Grand-Prix :damn: One has only two eyes :damn:

By the way, have you ever played Pro Cycling Manager ? Saw a few vids of the 2014 edition and shyt got me :lupe:. I want to win the Tour with Pierre Roland now :lupe:
No lie, haven't played it either but I watched a 20 minute video of a dude finish second in the Giro with Ryder Hjesdal and it had me like :lupe: the whole time. shyt looked like something I could sink hours into.

Time to get Talansky the maillot jaune :lupe:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The tour was a hype ting though. :banderas: Stage was uneventful until RIGHT at the end there was this ridiculously steep but short climb and out of fukking nowhere shyt turned up. Berto hit the front like a stormtrooper and then it was basically a real nikka roll call after that. EVERYONE with GC aspirations hit the front with him. Froome, Talansky, Nibbles, Kwit, Fulsang, Valverde the whole gang. He put the hammer down, a little bit then Froome counterattacked just to let him know what time it was.

Then the ending was hot, all the top GC contenders attacking off the front looking for the stage win, Nibbles eventually got away for the W. All the GC contenders put time on everyone else. The best though was that Sagan hung with them but had no help and couldn't take the stage.

This is how the tour should start :banderas:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Roovers410 You alive breh? Explain why RVP is your captain and not Robben. Best player in this generation of Dutch players without a doubt. His fitness issues seem like they were a generation ago now.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Do I need beIN TV to watch La Liga matches in the U.S.?

What time do they usually start here in the States?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Do I need beIN TV to watch La Liga matches in the U.S.?

What time do they usually start here in the States?
bein sport yes, spanish channel shows every single la liga match without fail. english channel rm/barca are definites, rest depend on schedule

they start at all times, spanish league spreads games out so it's something like 10am/12pm/2pm/4pm, but almost always the teams people wanna see (madrid/barca/any other decent match) are the late matches