Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
SHEESH @2meo is legit unhinged :russ:

How you brehs gonna recruit the woat JBO poster to the OFT?

I'd rather the creator of the 'wheelchair piff' thread was in here ahead of this guy :mjlol:
Just call me the lunatic fringe member of the OFT

You all should be thankful for me blessing JBO with such fukkery

36.gif

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:russ:

There was one post bytch looked exactly like a witch, I wish the OG thread was still up, I got it deleted cause other peoples FB pics where on there and got quoted .

I dapped and repped worse comments than the rest of these fukkbois in that thread though.

These football(soccer) nikkas

You're a good sport :wow:

but

you gotta admit

on some level

if0pWoa28u3iM.gif

:sas2:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
You're a good sport :wow:

but

you gotta admit

on some level

if0pWoa28u3iM.gif

:sas2:

:russ: nah I'm good I posted this originally for nikkas to roast the bytch. I was gonna link her to the thread but then she got the police involed I didn't wanna get the coli caught up. I brought it back later in JBO though for the same purpose :lolbron:
BANS : Bust a nut syndrome.
Don't remember from who I read that on the Coli.

The first time I was pissed and I'd never fukked a lesbian before so thought :ehh: I might get a raise

:sadcam:
Bish looks like a bus driver.
:mjlol:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
What the hell happened in here? :dwillhuh:

:heh:
i got home from work today and had to take a mean shyt. i debated on whether to take my laptop or this game of thrones book with me.

i chose ned stark and still managed to miss out on the compelling drama :mindblown:

@Bury Da Bwoy who's sending shots at OFT in our official world cup troll thread?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@concise help us out breh

mind you this is a thread where bertie smalls and sam peel were tolerated for YEARS

this is just some other shyt :whew:
we let a legit schizophreniac post in this thread, but we gotta draw the line on wildebeests brehs attempting to a ruin a former mandem's life only for said mandem to mate wildebeest. Nooooooooo:whoa:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
we let a legit schizophreniac post in this thread, but we gotta draw the line on wildebeests brehs attempting to a run a former mandem's life onlyy for said mandem to mate wildebeest. :whoa:
breh came back as @Diddly Drogba too and nobody even shrugged

im so confused by the picture of broom hilda straight out the sunday comics that i dont even know where to go with this