Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
@Grams @BLAZO da GAWD @Hater @gho3st looks like we are signing Herrera

1182.gif
I have no opinion on the breh but I don't understand how in two summers, were literally the only club ever linked with him. :patrice:

I'm kinda skeptical...and for that price :patrice:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I have no opinion on the breh but I don't understand how in two summers, were literally the only club ever linked with him. :patrice:

I'm kinda skeptical...and for that price :patrice:
hes a solid well rounded midfielder, great work rate, creative and doesnt shy away from tackles.

the price might be a bit high but its because bilbao dont negotiate with anyone. as long as we buy more players then i dont care about the fee. we need midfielders and to compete in this market. fees are higher than ever in this current climate.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So no Vela then, but a tidy 12m lbs from Sociedad.:ehh:

I don't think it was ever Wenget's intention to buy him back, just to stoke up some interest for more money.

Gazidis and Wenget out here, chess not checkers and all that :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

I don't think it was ever Wenget's intention to buy him back, just to stoke up some interest for more money.

that interest it will collect in the Arsenal high yield savings account :banderas:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
If there's one thing that's been good about the coli lately it's been the movie club :bow:

Watching shyt I'd never watch in a million years. To be sure, there hasn't been a good movie picked yet but that's ok with me I suppose.
I've watched Chinatown three times in the last week in a half. I think I have it settled now as my personal favorite movie of all time, ending Casablanca's nine year run.

I saw your thread on the Criterion collection.

How well versed are you on the god of cinema, Kurosawa?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've watched Chinatown three times in the last week in a half. I think I have it settled now as my personal favorite movie of all time, ending Casablanca's nine year run.

I saw your thread on the Criterion collection.

How well versed are you on the god of cinema, Kurosawa?

Not at all to be honest.

He's definitely on the list to be watched though. One of the theaters around my way is showing Seven Samurai here soon so I might go check it out. In reality that run time is scaring me, I know it's something I should watch but every time I see that three and a half hour run time...:damn:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

I thought it was just a ploy his agents to get him to Atletico but we did well and we still have a sell on clause.

that interest it will collect in the Arsenal high yield savings account :banderas:

Essential we have brought in like 15 million with the sales of Vela, Djourou, and Cesc.

The Alexis Sanchez news :leon: Him and Cuadrado/Balotelli :leon: :noah:Prolly the end of Santiago.

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Not at all to be honest.

He's definitely on the list to be watched though. One of the theaters around my way is showing Seven Samurai here soon so I might go check it out. In reality that run time is scaring me, I know it's something I should watch but every time I see that three and a half hour run time...:damn:
That's how I feel about Godfather 2 sitting on my chromecast right now. I think I posted about it in this thread on sohh when I saw the first one for the first time like four years ago. I'm going to knock out 2 sometime before my month rental runs out. Hopefully :ld:

The thing with Kurosawa is....he basically is the god of modern cinema. Things that we consider normal ass storytelling conventions now, he could be credited as if not the inventor then the pioneer. Seven Samurai and Rashomon might be the single two most influential films (with influence that crops up in every single form of storytelling media there is) ever made.