Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:pachaha: Y'all checking out my post history now? Digging up my Coli classics? Ask ya boy @concise about that deleted piff he might be able to bring it back for you fukkbois.

and this nikka @Bury Da Bwoy thought he'd got to me cause I told him my nationality.

I got nothing to hide :jawalrus: if I can post this in TLR the fukk I care about the soccer thread nikkas :dead:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:pachaha: Y'all checking out my post history now? Digging up my Coli classics? Ask ya boy @concise about that deleted piff he might be able to bring it back for you fukkbois.

and this nikka @Bury Da Bwoy thought he'd got to me cause I told him my nationality.

I got nothing to hide :jawalrus: if I can post this in TLR the fukk I care about the soccer thread nikkas :dead:
na breh i just had to inform guys on who they were arguing with :sas1:

too many laughs were had in that fail thread of yours

did you really think nikkas were going to dap you up for getting played by a fat chick :mindblown:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
he ran back to her aswell :laff:

imagine that, someone who tried to make you catch a case and you still fukk with her after

some nikkas will do anything for a becky...

:dahell:

She was my boss not my bytch. I got her fired if you gonna try and clown me over this bytch you ain't gotta tell lies breh :usure:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
na breh i just had to inform guys on who they were arguing with :sas1:

too many laughs were had in that fail thread of yours

did you really think nikkas were going to dap you up for getting played by a fat chick :mindblown:

These nikkas know nothing yet :jawalrus:

Fail :russ: I'm still getting daps AND reps of that thread I got prolly a 3rd of y our entire rep from that thread alone.

I was a young dude thinking fukking his lesbo boss could get him some favours, it backfired. shyt happens :sadcam:

Don't go and add numbers to my already plat thread though:sas1:

Talk about it in here to deflect from the anger your feeling from the ether this world cup has dished out :sas2:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:dahell:

She was my boss not my bytch. I got her fired if you gonna try and clown me over this bytch you ain't gotta tell lies breh :usure:
Breh. You ate that.

I seen the receipts playboy. You welcomed that slovenly wilderbeasts womanly excrement into your mouth. You had that things clit playing tiki-taka with your tonsils. A fat white bytch. Your breath smelled like an Antolian shepherd for months brehdren.

I dissected your whole aura before knowing any of this.

You are less than a person.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Breh. You ate that.

I seen the receipts playboy. You welcomed that slovenly wilderbeasts womanly excrement into your mouth. You had that things clit playing tiki-taka with your tonsils. A fat white bytch. Your breath smelled like an Antolian shepherd for months brehdren.

brehh

shaq-laugh.gif

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Breh. You ate that.

Again no, a I just said that to avoid the rape shyt :umad:

You detected my aura through a few posts :camby:

I can smell something leaking outta your posts though :wtb:

wet-dog-4.jpg

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
bytch looks like a direct to DVD wicked witch :wow:

bytch looks like a bosnian house cleaner :wow:
:russ:

There was one post bytch looked exactly like a witch, I wish the OG thread was still up, I got it deleted cause other peoples FB pics where on there and got quoted .

I dapped and repped worse comments than the rest of these fukkbois in that thread though.

These football(soccer) nikkas

tumblr_mrr0jaLN2L1qfwz63o1_1280.png