Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
anyone but Arsenal and you can't go wrong :sas1:
tumblr_m6s4vh2TqO1qkf4wf.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="2meo, post: 8954127, member: 967":russ:i ain't tryna offend my fellow African Diaspora or listen to a nikka calling me kiddo :what:

495026371.jpg

:russ:

:camby:[/QUOTE]
You see you claim you're not being trolled but then you make posts like this :patrice:

I didnt ask for your backstory btw, could care less than 0% tbh

And sorry breh, im not tryna be friends with niccas catching rape charges outchea :whoa:

Instead of worrying yourself about posts/daps ratios and negs, maybe you should log off and focus on that...:scusthov:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
And sorry breh, im not tryna be friends with niccas catching rape charges outchea :whoa:

Instead of worrying yourself about posts/daps ratios and negs, maybe you should log off and focus on that...:scusthov:

he ran back to her aswell :laff:

imagine that, someone who tried to make you catch a case and you still fukk with her after

some nikkas will do anything for a becky...

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he ran back to her aswell :laff:

imagine that, someone who tried to make you catch a case and you still fukk with her after

some nikkas will do anything for a becky...
:wtf:

And we're the c00ns? When he couldn't recognise a troll if it slapped him in his face

Narr, you couldn't make it up...i beg you link that thread for me breh :russ:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
[QUOTE="2meo, post: 8954127, member: 967":russ:i ain't tryna offend my fellow African Diaspora or listen to a nikka calling me kiddo :what:

495026371.jpg

:russ:

:camby:
You see you claim you're not being trolled but then you make posts like this :patrice:

I didnt ask for your backstory btw, could care less than 0% tbh

Instead of worrying yourself about posts/daps ratios and negs, maybe you should log off and focus on that...:scusthov:[/QUOTE]
:russ: your so furious you fukkin up the quotes now.

That don't make me mad it's nothing I haven't posted on here multiple times.

nikkas catch rape charges every day b :stopitslime: You obviously didn't read till the end and see how I pushed her to quit her job :childplease:

:what:Where did I mention posts or daps? It was @really who pulled your card about the :flabbynsick: dap ratio.

Your most easily trolled poster in here

Now go calm down and prepare for them notifications hitting your alerts 5-7pm tomorrow
gbAAvBT.png