Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@Broletariat has to make that decision soon doe, you know, the 'which EPL team to support?' one @yoyoyo1 :sas2:

I'll give you the same advice I give every breh that comes in here asking for help...

anyone but Arsenal and you can't go wrong :sas1:
Or Newcastle I don't want that fakkit supporting my team :pacspit:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
@Broletariat has to make that decision soon doe, you know, the 'which EPL team to support?' one @yoyoyo1 :sas2:

I'll give you the same advice I give every breh that comes in here asking for help...

anyone but Arsenal and you can't go wrong :sas1:
I was leaning toward Arsenal since my dad's side of the family are stans tho :mjpls:

I'll watch a season or two as a neutral tho :mjpls:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was leaning toward Arsenal since my dad's side of the family are stans tho :mjpls:

I'll watch a season or two as a neutral tho :mjpls:
Don't say I didn't warn you
ibbz7JBxqlrA5o.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
FIFA 08 SOUNDTRACK.... FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK :noah:

@Liu Kang just dropped a link to Bosnia-Herzegovina tactical blog in midst of fighting and AVB wummery and too many quality posts :wow:
To be fair, I knew about the blog when dude was analysing BVB/Bayern matches last year. First time I heard about half-spaces was on his blog. But dude happens to be Bosnian and I checked his blog two days ago and found that nearly minute by minute analysis of the Bosnian team so that's why I put "Bosnian football" :lolbron:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And
pgdead-png.301

I got you so emotional you in here making apologies crying like a bytch.

How you been pulling my strings? I haven't even noticed you posting till @really sonned you in TLR yesterday :russ: takes a real loser to get sonned by that nikka.

Keep begging for attention though and you'll get it fakkit

iC8kUnnCSzX74.gif
Riddle me this, im emotional yet your sending negs outchea??? You're retarded and confused

Wait a minute, nicca you're the wasteman thats got a disclaimer talmbout please don't neg me i lost a bet :sadcam: under your avi :dead: trying to tell me about apologies you absolute mug...

And lastly, :rudy: how can i ever get sonned by a nicca talking to me about dap/post ratios...can you go to an atm and cash out your post/dap ratio cos if you can let me in on the secret :ohhh: and the fucc i look like posting in tlr on a reg basis, but no doubt you stay in their tho :lolbron:

I can't believe this nicca got the nerve to talk out the side of his mouth when he got a neg disclaimer ffs :laff: that's fooking embarassing mate...and now i find out your british?? :dead: have a word with yourself you mong

This nicca takes the innanet way too serious, lord knos what you're like in real life, jesus christ...Fucc outta my face :wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope just :snoop: that you're british

Us lot tend to post to a certain standard

Listen mate, take the embarassing neg disclaimer from under your avi like a male who has a stern handshake and holds eye contact would and then we can have a discussion on how not to be an embarassment on a forum, ok kiddo?

Now run along

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Nope just :snoop: that you're british

Us lot tend to post to a certain standard

Listen mate, take the embarassing neg disclaimer from under your avi like a male who has a stern handshake and holds eye contact would and then we can have a discussion on how not to be an embarassment on a forum, ok kiddo?

Now run along
:russ:

Half british and I wasn't born here :umad: I don't claim this out of touch
gbAAvBT.png
and will be out of here in a couple years.

Listen friend, I ain't ya mate and unlike you c00ns I ain't tryna offend my fellow African Diaspora or listen to a nikka calling me kiddo :what:

I ain't going no where till this tournament finishes. I heard your boys got somewhere to be Wednesday morning though :patrice:

495026371.jpg

:russ:

:camby: