Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Local sport station are trying to break down the game :flabbynsick:

The redneck accents :deadrose:

The butchering of Portugal players names like Nene and Ronjuando :dead:

Cats who haven't watched a single second of the game since the last World Cup, calling in acting like they experts :deadmanny:

:ohlawd:

This had me dying. nikkas talking about time of possession :deadrose:

It's crazy but NY radio except for W:flabbynsick:FAN was talking about it. The office is dead because of this lost.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The grantland front page article on the match is pretty cringeworthy.

Why the fukk do I care what Bill Simmons has to say about a soccer match?

The fukk is a Katie Baker? :dahell:

Though I reckon Grantland soccer coverage and banter is just like soccer banter you'd hear in any office at the moment just in online form so kudos to them for capturing the uninteresting and utter mediocrity of the zeitgeist.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie, your post I quoted put me DEEP in my feels. I just needed like a couple of minutes to regroup but you didn't even let a breh breathe it out :to:
:russ: i apologise breh, i had to strike while it was hot off the presses, you man are collateral damage, if it wasn't for the morons in that thread i'd be right there with you all cheering USA on but they sh1tted on England for no reason so i had to sh1t on them :yeshrug:

The amount of negs i've got :banderas:

That @2meo retard stay on my dicc :umad: lol been pulling his strings for the past couple of days like japetto lol

Btw, have any of you lot noticed the strong anti-oft sentiment in that thread? man have been sending a lot of slick shots on the low lol

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:russ: i apologise breh, i had to strike while it was hot off the presses, you man are collateral damage, if it wasn't for the morons in that thread i'd be right there with you all cheering USA on but they sh1tted on England for no reason so i had to sh1t on them :yeshrug:

That @2meo retard stay on my dicc :umad: lol been pulling his strings for the past couple of days like japetto lol

Btw, have any of you lot noticed the strong anti-oft sentiment in that thread? man have been sending a lot of slick shots on the low lol
There are a lot of casuals who are probably the resident experts on the game in their social circles based entirely on moderate amounts of FIFA play that mans tend to expose the hardest. There's that one breh from Higher Learning who I dap un/dap religiously. Breh has to be logging on to like 50 empty notifications daily.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Absolute BANGER :wow:
No ifs, ands, or buts about it. That kid BLESSED that song.

Girl let me see you work it
Now we closin curtains
Come right here

:wow:

Mindblowing how some 13-16 year old Swedish kids are making the waviest R&B and rap records on the planet right now

Sad Boys :to:
Emotional shawties in this :sadbron:
Empire of Emotions :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No ifs, ands, or buts about it. That kid BLESSED that song.

Girl let me see you work it
Now we closin curtains
Come right here

:wow:

Mindblowing how some 13-16 year old Swedish kids are making the waviest R&B and rap records on the planet right now

Heard it about a month ago and was blown away
ftd1h.gif

Undeniable heat.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

pgdead-png.301

I got you so emotional you in here making apologies crying like a bytch.

How you been pulling my strings? I haven't even noticed you posting till @really sonned you in TLR yesterday :russ: takes a real loser to get sonned by that nikka.

Keep begging for attention though and you'll get it fakkit

iC8kUnnCSzX74.gif

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
OFT brehs, do you guys have any good resources on Football tactics and strategy for a newer fan? I'm already reading Soccer: A Spectator's Guide and read Zonal Marking blog recently

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@Don Rhymus I haven't played Fifa since 06' :umad:

:russ: you think thinking England would get to even the quarters means you have more football knowledge than me

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

:russ: you think thinking England would get to even the quarters means you have more football knowledge than me
Swear your English though.

Your in JBO crying because you caught a case from a ugly white girl.

Why are you acting up for Americans and getting trolled with ease

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
OFT brehs, do you guys have any good resources on Football tactics and strategy for a newer fan? I'm already reading Soccer: A Spectator's Guide and read Zonal Marking blog recently

Zonal Marking is probably your best bet, for those who have never kicked a ball but want to casually litter their conversations with ideas about 'vertical footballers' and half 3s and false 9s and the rise of the Raumdeuters and to chin-strokingly muse on the fall of sweepers while postulating that the Danubian whirl was at a time in the 70s more influential than anything Cruyff came up with.

So general lessons on being a c*nt.

Read Jonathan Wilson's 'The Question' column from the guardian where I suspect Michael Cox cut his teeth as a commentator before creating Zonal Marking.

In terms of books I can't recommend Brilliant Orange or Inverting the Pyramid enough. Also Provided you Don't Kiss Me is just general good fun.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What are you looking for ?
Analysis ? Tactics ? History of the game ?

EDIT : And take all the OFT's comments with a grain of salt above all @penfield's.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin

I said England is making the quarters? :lupe:

Tell me more :lupe:

And you didn't even play the GOAT Fifa 10? Never had your musical tastes gentrified by FIFA 08?

More questions!

Who are you? I'm the third ever member of the coli, kind of a big deal around here. :smugfavre:

Why are you copping for pleas under your avi? You look soft :ld:

Further inspections shows me the mans @SubZeroDegrees done already dealt with you. How do you find it within yourself to be a grown ass man on the internet with another gentleman all up in your bandwith, in control of the only personal flourish you're allowed in this neverending sea of anonymity? :ld:

You're barely even a person anymore.

You're just something.....lesser.