Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Nah it's not quirky at all. It's like an extended Girls episode (it definitely has the feel of Girls), but that ultimately sells it short as well. It's a deeply feminist romantic comedy if anything. And it's a comedy with a female lead that is actually funny and Jenny Slate is actually really convincing throughout the entire film, I was really surprised at how well acted her part was. She's talented.

I never really liked Kristen Wiig or Melissa McCarthy (the two leading female leads that I can think of off the top of my head) so it's good to see some comedy done by a female that is actually funny, at least to me.

Pro-lifers should have a field day while missing the other nuances of the film.
Had free tickets to a pre-screening last week, didn't have the heart to ask anyone to go.:guilty:

Then when I get a movie that they'd be interested in (Deliver us from Evil) they fall asleep and I don't have enough time for a back-up. Still pissed.:beli:

Saw 22 Jump street though, so it's not all bad I guess.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind who you votin for next week?

on the one hand, anthony brown is black, military, and if o'malley shows up at all in 2016, dude will appear very presidential

on the other hand, i wanna vote for heather mizeur, this state (and country) is due for a really liberal lesbian from takoma park

then there's gansler, who is whitebread boring and very upper montgomery county but is aight too. i wouldnt be upset or thrilled if he won
Anthony Brown is a cornball. I met him a few years ago when I was in that world for a little bit, the guy is a herb.

I am not voting Gansler for the reasons you stated. I dont do that Upper MoCo shyt.

I like Mizeur, but she has no chance of winning a general. Maryland is very liberal, but those Eastern and Western MD people will come out with pitchforks if she won the primary.

I will vote for Mizuer tho because I am super liberal, but I know Brown will win it and then win the general.

To be real tho, I dont care.

Saw Obvious Child tonight.

I swear Jenny Slate is the jewess prototype :whew: :banderas:
I had a chance to see this a few weeks ago, and she was gonna be present. Planned Parenthood took up all the seats so that left mastermind out.
5lPtZVP.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I had a chance to see this a few weeks ago, and she was gonna be present. Planned Parenthood took up all the seats so that left mastermind out.
5lPtZVP.png

Planned Parenthood eh?

This was the first free showing iv ever gone to. I got there about 15 mins before show time and shyt was packed :wtf:

A bunch of old people too, which I guess if you give out free tix anyone will come.

But they had like 5 rows or so roped off so that must've been for planned parenthood as well :leon:

So that explains that :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Planned Parenthood eh?

This was the first free showing iv ever gone to. I got there about 15 mins before show time and shyt was packed :wtf:

A bunch of old people too, which I guess if you give out free tix anyone will come.

But they had like 5 rows or so roped off so that must've been for planned parenthood as well :leon:

So that explains that :ehh:
the even down here was done by Planned Parenthood

They opened it to the public because they feared not enough of them would come through. Then they came through in droves.

What makes it worse is that they had a screening the same night in our indie movie theater that I had passes for, but I wanted to see the Jewess Prototype. Ended up being a fail. :why:

Imma catch it over July 4th weekend.

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
the even down here was done by Planned Parenthood

They opened it to the public because they feared not enough of them would come through. Then they came through in droves.

What makes it worse is that they had a screening the same night in our indie movie theater that I had passes for, but I wanted to see the Jewess Prototype. Ended up being a fail. :why:

Imma catch it over July 4th weekend.

How were the females there?