Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Fam, the :mjpls: black guys and the ofays were the worst. Too busy chatting shyt when the US is playing. I played in high school, I was a wing forward NO ONE GIVES A fukk.

Midtown Manhattan was rocking man. shyt was incredible.

yeah, i was in Dupont. "OMG, WHY DIDNT HE KICK IT THAT TIME!?!?!"

Mastermind:
lxbMIdE.png

It was fun tho. US matches are fun at bars, just gotta filter out those clowns.

:mjlol: I did not have many of these types of people where I was.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I did not have many of these types of people where I was.

Everywhere was packed Cise. I was amazed of how many bars were packed. Folks were watching on the sidelines. Americans of all colors and creeds supporting our boys. I think we all cried when Jozy went down.

Im all for casual fans but they treated this like a summer Super Bowl :snoop:. I want to watch the game but they're stuffing their faces and telling me how great this guy Ashley Young is on FIFA.

Think some fans don't realize the US plan or the physical toll that game had on them. A few of them were just like just attack ffs.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Everywhere was packed Cise. I was amazed of how many bars were packed. Folks were watching on the sidelines. Americans of all colors and creeds supporting our boys. I think we all cried when Jozy went down.

Im all for casual fans but they treated this like a summer Super Bowl :snoop:. I want to watch the game but they're stuffing their faces and telling me how great this guy Ashley Young is on FIFA.

Think some fans don't realize the US plan or the physical toll that game had on them. A few of them were just like just attack ffs.

Governors Island had plenty of people and still wasn't too packed. :ehh: I didn't find anyone around on that nonsense and there were also some of the better types of ignorant fans, the blank slate excited fans yet to be poisoned like those fans were poisoned. Mostly HS kids on the island who missed their ferry and had to wait for the next ferry.

https://m.facebook.com/WorldCupPartyNYC?refsrc=http://www.google.com/&_rdr

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I'm thinking about heading out to a soccer pub or whatever the fukk you want to call it in Philly this weekend.
I expect it to feel like the WC thread does to me right now. Contingency plan is to watch with a female friend at her house.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
"The fact that he's not even a Portuguese man, I think that should put even more pressure on him to behave in a certain way, which he didn't," Mourinho said.
Mourinho shytting on Pepe because b/c looked out for Pepe when Mourinho was on his way out at Madrid

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
as someone who comes from a place rife with awful humidity, i can attest that the brazilian climate is no fukkin joke. i was not surprised in the least at how sluggish the americans were.

whole time i was watching like "jacksonville :heh: :mjlol: :snoop: :camby: "

@mastermind who you votin for next week?

on the one hand, anthony brown is black, military, and if o'malley shows up at all in 2016, dude will appear very presidential

on the other hand, i wanna vote for heather mizeur, this state (and country) is due for a really liberal lesbian from takoma park

then there's gansler, who is whitebread boring and very upper montgomery county but is aight too. i wouldnt be upset or thrilled if he won

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
is this a happy bundle of indie quirk? if so .. :eat:

Nah it's not quirky at all. It's like an extended Girls episode (it definitely has the feel of Girls), but that ultimately sells it short as well. It's a deeply feminist romantic comedy if anything. And it's a comedy with a female lead that is actually funny and Jenny Slate is actually really convincing throughout the entire film, I was really surprised at how well acted her part was. She's talented.

I never really liked Kristen Wiig or Melissa McCarthy (the two leading female leads that I can think of off the top of my head) so it's good to see some comedy done by a female that is actually funny, at least to me.

Pro-lifers should have a field day while missing the other nuances of the film.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
obrigado amigo! (it's a little something I've picked up from the World Cup, huehehueuheuheuheuhehue)

sounds good enough